[ Post Reply | Return to the Index | Previous | Next ]

Looking for a kicka$$ bass player - Sydney

Posted by jettacepilot on Monday, 9th February 2009 9:50 PM

hard hitting cover band She Likes Mayhem is lookin for a new bass player and we were wondering.... could it be you?
we have 40 plus covers and are adding more to our repertoire every day, have just started to crack into the inner city music scene and are looking to expand our horizons. but here's the thing - it's going 2 be a little difficult to play live while we're searching for a bass player. so i'll give you all the details and you can decide whether or not you reckon you'd fit with us.
there are 3 of us in the band right now, me Jett - the vocalist, Max our wicked lead guitarist and Izzey our kickass drummer! we rehearse once a week near the hills district, we play songs by the likes of greenday, audioslave, U2, the tea party etc, very wide range of songs/ artists, and we're awesome fun (even if i do say so myself)! sooo, we like to have a bit of a laugh but it doesnt mean we don't work damn hard. are you driven? are you fun? could it be you? check us out: www.myspace.com/shelikezmayhem
then let us know if you reckon you're SLM's newest member

Post a New Response
Your Name:
E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
enter both the URL address and the title of the page:
Link URL:
Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
enter the URL address of the image file:
Image URL: