SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: Marylon Mansen is my fav goth band!!!!!!!!!!!1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~LiLCrIsSy~

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2005 12:06    Post subject: Marylon Mansen is my fav goth band!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply with quote

i just luv him/her/IT so much!!!1 he really isthe epitome of goth and the goth form. i
luuuuv his remake of the willy wonka song. NE other fans????/

DarkStar

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2005 16:58    Post subject: Re: Marylon Mansen is my fav goth band!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply with quote

I (heart) Marlyn Manson too. Her music touches my dark, bleak soul.

DarkStar

PostPosted: 04 May 2005 04:20    Post subject: Re: Marylon Mansen is my fav goth band!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply with quote

*bump*

spo0n

PostPosted: 04 May 2005 13:16    Post subject: Re: Marylon Mansen is my fav goth band!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply with quote

normally i wouldn't lower myself to such low, and disgusting forms of expression, but i
felt this thread called for it:

-fart- thats what i think of marylin manson. ^.^

have a nice day.

snappyviper

PostPosted: 04 May 2005 21:27    Post subject: Re: Marylon Mansen is my fav goth band!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply with quote

oh yeah, isn't MM amazing *snort* - seriously, darkstar & the other fuckstain who started
this thread are prime contenders for the marilyn munchkin sweepstakes...
>buttmunches<

darkdarknessindark

PostPosted: 14 May 2005 07:20    Post subject: Re: Marylon Mansen is my fav goth band!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply with quote

OMG I FUCKING LOVE MARYLON MANSON

he's the only one that understands me

he's such the talented musician

same with SLIPKNOT 666 satan metalz!

SweetCyanide

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2005 08:01    Post subject: Re: Marylon Mansen is my fav goth band!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply with quote

You say you love Marilyn Manson, and yet you can't spell the name right...

miss1molko

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2005 15:03    Post subject: Re: Marylon Mansen is my fav goth band!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply with quote

What a bunch of fuckheads..i mean seriously dude..

its marilyn manson
hes male
he never was the kid off the wonder kids..if you were a fan you would have read his
biography and he said the enxt person who said that he was goinng to kick their teeth
in....

what a faggott.ahhhh goth band? i do believe its industrial....go bak to the mall and buy
yourself some stripy socks...

dick

weebo

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2005 15:05    Post subject: Marylon Mansen is my fav goth band!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply with quote

Miss its faaaaaaaaaaaar from industrial im rather offended you called that thing
industrial its pop music

pop is slang for popular music so. " I " am correct at nameing it pop

but industrial no, listing that as industrial is not correct, thats liek calling 2pac goth
because he's black... no its not right...

miss1molko

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005 08:43    Post subject: Re: Marylon Mansen is my fav goth band!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply with quote

hhaahah

However much you may hate the man becuase of the shitty race of selfcentred wrist cutting
babybats hes created...there is no denying that hes individual and he has gone through
alot in his life to get where he is now..you know he never wanted to be a musician? he
wanted to stand in a dingy bar somewhere andread out his poetry to strangers..than one day
some guy comes out of nowhere and tells him his poetry sucks but he has a good voice so he
should start singing...

Blame that guy

fossil

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2007 04:12    Post subject: Re: Marylon Mansen is my fav goth band!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply with quote

mm sucks ass and that shit of slipknot too its so stupid i like metal but that its trash
and not thrash metal hehe
sorry the english

LadySophia

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2007 04:29    Post subject: Re: Marylon Mansen is my fav goth band!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply with quote

Alas, children...the world will end soon, and this is proof.
Since when is MM and Slipknot considered wonderful?
Did I miss something? Because, I really dislike the two, and I always get shit from people
when I tell them that.

Am I in the minority? Does it even matter?

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: