SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amaranth

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2005 10:34    Post subject: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

Just because..

--
I hate weddings.. the very thought of dressing up in a poof ball and having celine dion
cranked to go down the asile scares the fuck out of me..

Then you have your snooby bridesmaids, the groom who looks like hes about to throwup and
the Alterguys..

O and thats just the wedding party..

The mother in law is naggy and knocks the photographer she hired out of the way so she can
get a couple of her own happy snaps, and barge in on the couple to make herself feel
important.

The cake is always boring chocolate mudcake, and the steak is either cold when you get it
or rare.

The guests are checking out what each other wore and are too anal to get a bit tipsy in
case of embarrasing.

No one ever dances after the 1st dance, and everyone is either sloshed by the end and
asking for karaoke or leaves early once the dj spins 'time of your life'

Its even worse when it rains. People get silly when it rains, its like the weather brings
the inner child out of the woodwork and begins to make everyone go balistic..

Add your own things to my list..

vampy_kat

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2005 12:19    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

Hey...tedious events for me were when I was little and forced to go to something I didn't
want to. Now the worst thing I have encountered is going to some party that you were told
was meant to be good. You were told that half the town/suburb was going.You know the ones
that turn out to be backyard bbq's where there's an attendance of 10. No one talks. Some
people whisper in the corner. Then turn and stare at you. This makes you glad that it's
getting dark. Some people are drinking orange juice. And there's 3 dudes around the bbq
trying to discuss how to cook "the best bloody steak mate".
Ah....you spoke of weddings...my wedding was excellent. I didn't feel like a puff ball. I
went for medieval style. I had a corset top dress, white, covered in burgandy roses.
People were calling me rose red or snow white. The groom wore a Matrix coat and a top hat
and looked like someone out of sleepy hollow or interview with the vampire. Oh and he was
estatic...his friends were a little nervous though. They downed lots of alcohol in the car
on the way there. One drank half a bottle of vodka and preceeded to stand threw the
cermony like some stiff soldier. My groom had a beer and I had a wine (well half a
wine...threw a straw not to ruin the lipstick). We both wanted to be straight. The
bridesmaids were so nervous but looked gorgeous. All their boyfriends were proud. Everyone
had bubbles to blow and some people ran around popping them. Others ate them. The
reception looked like a gothic romantic movie covered in deep red roses, dark green vines
and wrought iron candleabras with scented candles. Everyone was relaxed, it was the first
time the relatives met, there was quite a lot of laughter. The cake was yummy as, made by
a woman who wins first prize in cake making every year at the Royal Queensland show. It
was the best fruit cake anyone had ever tasted. Dinner was awesome...I still remember the
turkey. And the profiter roles. After the older people left we commandeered the music and
the bar. My husband, friends and I danced on the dance floor quite late till the venue
kicked us out. Everyone loved the night. Yes we were all drunk...well the remaining people
in the end. And it was great having all our friends in the one place at the one time. The
saddest thing was that it only lasted for one day. It was a great party, an excellent
bash. And lots of couples had a really romantic night.

amaranth

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2005 18:10    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been Reply with quote

vampy_kat wrote:
.my wedding was excellent.

Ahh.. By yours was a gothic wedding. In my family, 'goth' is
the devil and everyone must wear pastles.

PASTLES!!!

GOOD LORD.

Your wedding does sound charming though..

I hate orange juice unless its mixed in a cocktail.. Gives me a nasty sore throat and is
bad for my singing voice.

mr_fear

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2005 15:48    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

wedding truley the most boring thing on the planet
I MEAN who mhasnt been to one of those
but...
i got one better
*drum roll*
school socials
nothing but little teeny boper bitches running around and idiotic meat head footballers
chaseing after them
& formals
mine was so fuckin boring
god i think i was the only one there with out some average fuckin suit
i had people staren at me left and right

ya wanna freak people out go (for the lack of a better term )gothed out to the max
(thats a head turner)

amaranth

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2005 08:40    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been Reply with quote

mr_fear wrote:

school socials
nothing but little teeny boper bitches running around and idiotic meat head footballers
chaseing after them

I never went to my "prom' Because I wasn't enrolled at school to go.. But I'd made my own
dress and everything.. Then I sold it to a friend who wanted to wear it.

And I bought scotch.

vampy_kat

PostPosted: 03 May 2005 14:55    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

Yeah, I hated school socials. When I went all gothed up the other chicks just stared and
couldn't understand. But that was years ago now. I can just imagine all those chicks dirty
dancing...seeing who wears the least. So glad, that I am not at school to see that!

mr_fear

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2005 16:47    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

not to sound like a cruel and heartless bastard but
SO.....

amaranth

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2005 18:16    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

mr_fear wrote:
not to sound like a cruel and heartless bastard but
SO.....

Glo-Stick It Where The Sun Don't Shine

weebo

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2005 09:02    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

amaranth i see your useing the sig from my forum =P

mr_fear

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2005 06:48    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

hmmm...*laughs*
thats good ..thats very good...i like that
but ahh.. if you wont to offend me you'll have to try harder

p.s
i didnt mean to upset you if i did SORRY i had a bad day yesterday so i was a bit snappy

amaranth

PostPosted: 05 May 2005 07:09    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

mr_fear wrote:

hmmm...*laughs*
thats good ..thats very good...i like that
but ahh.. if you wont to offend me you'll have to try harder

p.s
i didnt mean to upset you if i did SORRY i had a bad day yesterday so i was a bit
snappy

Mr fear.. shove a tooth pick in your eye for me?

snappyviper

PostPosted: 04 May 2005 21:33    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

was that some kinda pun?

mr_fear

PostPosted: 06 May 2005 11:33    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

snappy,amma

BE COOL ! alright i dont wanna fight with any one else on this site
fights are such a waste of time.....

amaranth

PostPosted: 06 May 2005 14:56    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

mr_fear wrote:
snappy,amma

BE COOL ! alright i dont wanna fight with any one else on this site
fights are such a waste of time.....

Next I see you.. I will laugh at you soo hard.

mr_fear

PostPosted: 06 May 2005 16:10    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

and i wonder why that is ?....
no really i do
because if any one should be laughed at its you for thinkin that your such a friggn
hardarse well NEWSFLASH sweety youre not

(an this time there aint gonna be a mother fuckin apology)

amaranth

PostPosted: 07 May 2005 08:16    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

mr_fear wrote:
and i wonder why that is ?....
no really i do
because if any one should be laughed at its you for thinkin that your such a friggn
hardarse well NEWSFLASH sweety youre not

(an this time there aint gonna be a mother fuckin apology)

Would you like a kick in the nuts, or a beer bottle to the head?

Ever call me that vomit again and I will be forced to let my demon minions on you.

Mr Fear.. Tis time you FEARed me.

...O and another thing, you were the hardarse 1st.. I
ve been watching this shit happen for ages.. I just love to see people get aggitated..

Yes. My arse is hard, thankyou for not believing this.. I really don't want people
picturing my arse.

DeathAndDestruction

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:27    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

I have to go to church on sundays. Seeing these sheep being led around by their 'god'
makes me burn with the fiery rage of satan.

mr_fear

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 07:05    Post subject: Re: What is the most boring/tedious social event you've been to? Reply with quote

to amaranth please do a beer bottle to the head sounds like fun you see there are a few
things you dont know i have no problem with bleeding its a rather nice rush

as far as youre demons go ...what are you going to do fart really bad !

and as far as fearin u ..."I FEAR NOTHING" SPEACIALY NOT YOU SWEET CHECKS

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: