SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spo0n

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2005 12:39    Post subject: crossdressing... Reply with quote

yeh well i went out in brissy in drag last night. all i have to say is woot!! so much fun!
i'm definitely doing that again. mwahaha!!!
it helps with me looking like a girl anyway lol. fucking with peoples heads and just plain
looking hot. whats not to like.
who's with me?

spo0n

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2005 17:47    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

fool! -skakes fist-
don't you know that only real men dress as women. hahahaha.
forgive me, my brain is dead. sleepless and highly caffeinated

mr_fear

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2005 19:47    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

..............ehhhhhhhh.........
i dont know what to say ......
nahhhhhh ill be right you stick to it

NotWiredRight

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2005 22:01    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

A persons choice is a persons choice
it's not my choice but after all if the skirt fits wear it.

spo0n

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2005 06:20    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

lol. please note, this thread was started by me while i was extremely hyper and had
ingested extremely lethal doses of caffeine.
ie- im being a fucktard. wheee!!!
(still havent had any sleep)

weebo

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2005 17:01    Post subject: crossdressing... Reply with quote

spo0n you rock =D

one fo my friends use to wear a tight nurse;s outfit and platform boots that went up to
his knees

he rocked

spo0n

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2005 19:35    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

nice. i need a uniform for hellfire at the end of the month. am thinking cheerleader lol.
but whatever i find

weebo

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2005 09:41    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

not enough people crossdress *nods*

although im nto the kind of person who would do that i do agree it would probly be alto of
fun ^.^

just like sometimes i like to dress like a pirate o.O?

countto6anddie

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2005 05:25    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

You're damn right, not nearly enough people crossdress. especially in the part of the
shameful USA that I live in. Im surrounded by conservative homophobic hicks. Its absolutly
terrible. But the singer/bassist of my band tends to crossdress from time to time. Good
stuff I say.

vampy_kat

PostPosted: 03 May 2005 15:22    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

I find cross dressing guys in bands funny. One of the dudes in Prodigy does it all the
time (hehe)...he looks cool.

artemisX

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2008 03:58    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

spo0n wrote:
nice. i need a uniform for hellfire at the end of the month. am
thinking cheerleader lol. but whatever i find

Well If you like the whole crossdressing thing instead of cheerleader go with something
lolita I recommend http://www.goddessboutique.net/oscommerce/catalog/index.php?cPath=23_61
for starters.

youngGothicPixie

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2005 11:07    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

Hey, I'm American, I'm not a homophobe or a hick but I am conservative and I find no
problem with crossdressers-which doesn't even have to be about sexuality. My fiance used
to wear a really cute bondage skirt with boot... my guy friend wears a *gothic*
cheerleaders outfit with big boots..I think it can be rather sexy.

spo0n

PostPosted: 04 May 2005 13:09    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

haha!! ok so i went to hellfire as an airline hostess. it was awesome. ^.^
and i felt proud that i owned nearly everything i was wearing. good ol' op shops.

snappyviper

PostPosted: 04 May 2005 21:32    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

spoon: did ya get spanked?

amaranth

PostPosted: 05 May 2005 07:12    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

Hey I cross dress all the time..

Pants, mens jacket, ties, jocks.. yup..

Good on you.

My ex was big on makeup and I shaved his legs for him.

LadySophia

PostPosted: 17 May 2008 04:26    Post subject: Re: crossdressing... Reply with quote

Hey, I hear you on the homophobic hicks.
Not everyone is that way here in the US, but too many, and it's rather annoying, to be
honest.

Cross-dressing is loads of fun, I'm sure...
Dressing up, for that matter, is loads of fun.
^_^

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: