SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadySophia

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 05:02    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

um, the fact that she's still posting shows that she does indeed care.
*looks innocent* just an observation.....have a yummylicious day ^.^

weebo

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 09:44    Post subject: Idiot friends Reply with quote

black_rose_lilly

allow me to tell you who i am... i am the person on here to hates everyone until they earn
my respect by saying atleast one thing that is intelligent .. rather than "oh woe is me i
shall slit my wrists with the paperclip to show the world i am dark and evil because i
listen to cradle of filth because my perants dont like it and some guy in gym class likes
them and he is so goth" -_-

wank off you stupid fucktard... grow up and come back when this "goth" fad of yours is
over... (so come back next week)

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 03:18    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

..........? um okay......if do find something that won't fuckin piss you that is
intellegent enough for your little mind to fuckin proccess I'd tell you! But i don't have
anything for you so shut the fuck up before i come and slit ya
throat...........jk......never would i do such a thing but please STOP CHOKING DOWN MY
FUCKING THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weebo

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 17:20    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

you havent actuly pissed me off yet, but if you can manage to possiably psot something
that isnt about your own "problems" and ect that would be pretty fucking awsome... but
seeing as all you seem to post is "me me me me PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!! me me me OH WOE IS
ME!!!!!!!" and other shit like that... all im saying is if your going to keep up with you
home & away absed story telling... then you can just fuck right off... oh and befor you
bother to insult my intellegence again.. dont bother im pretty sure im loseing brain cells
everytime i have to read one of your pointless post let alone reply to one. -_-'

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 22:04    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

okay how was your day? do anything intresting latley? Girl/boy friend in the mist........

Skorpius

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 23:55    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

Open the door, and in the shit shall come.

LadySophia

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2005 05:05    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

Hhmmhh, I remember the same flaming thing happening to me when I first started posting
here. I learned from it and I'm thankful for all of the humiliation the change of mind
saved me.
Maybe this will actually do her good if she'd listen and stop being stubborn.
Glim: Yummylicious is cute? I never realized that.
I can thank all of my international friends for my strange vocabulary.

Love, Sophia

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: