SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
weebo

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2005 00:39    Post subject: Idiot friends Reply with quote

this topic is mainly be ranting on about something that highly pissed me off tonight but
here goes.

Tonight i went on a tour of history about hobarts old jail, I took three people with me.
they all knew this place held ALOT of historic value to my family (my great great grand
farther was the prison wardern of the jail when the last hanging was held there.)

Anyway through out the night i could put up the the smug lil comments form the trendys and
idiots who went along on the ghost tour of the place (only way i could think of a way to
get in there was by going on a ghost tour.) such as "look at the freaks." and " their
creepy i think they want to suck my blood" and shit like that , but what i could NOT put
up with was the complete disreaspeact one fo the girls form the group of three i went with
had for my familys hsitory, the area we were in, and myself

the fact this girl had the nerver to play with displayed antuiqes and ect highly pissed me
off, we went into one fo teh prison cells to look around and the tour guide mentioned the
bed in the crouner was a 19th Cen antuiqe and the girl form our group then layed down on
it and complained about how "hard and uncomfy" it was *shakes head.* and while she was
doing so everyone pretty much tryed to not pay attention of how stupid she was being so
they were pretty much looking at the wall behind her because the guide was telling some
lame ghost story and she went "why is everyone looking at me... stop looking at me" to try
and get attention, ... there were many things like that she did through out the tour, but
the one thing that really got to me was when we got to teh gallows she put her head in the
noose (which wasnt a replica.) and was playing around with it then pretended to pull the
trap door leaver until someone payed attention to her???

shortly after teh tour finished... when we got back to my friends hosue i was talkign to
him about some stuff and she suddenly butted in on the convo cut me off from what i was
saying and went "your convo is really boreing, and i dont give a fuck about this topic so
change it." ... the fact teh convo had NOTHING to do with her was abit of an issue at
this point in time and i got as far as saying "well its better than that mindless dripple
you talking about, i couldnt give a flying fuck what you think" befor my friend told me to
shut up and stop trying to start a fight.

LadySophia

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2005 06:00    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

How awful and ignorant of her!
Let me guess, you're probably still fuming right now.
You have a right to! Just reading about what this girl did made me mad.
I'm sorry that there's girls like that out there.
I sincerely hope that you don't have another run-in with someone like that.

weebo

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2005 20:47    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

Well sadly where i live its full of idiots like thats -_-

Cockney

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2005 13:12    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

Me and my pals have an understanding of each other and if someone did something like that
to me, I'd tell them to fuck off. Simple as that mate.

That mate of yours sound like a little cunt and needs to be put in her place. (not
psyically)

Have a word fella.

Cockney

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2005 19:54    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

I don't believe in hitting a woman unless she's doing some serious damage. So unless she's
pulled a knife, there isn't much need to pound her face in. Women are psyically the weaker
gender, so smacking someone weaker then isn't brave mate.

If you're gonna have a tear-up, make sure you've got some compitition.

weebo

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2005 15:01    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

hey fuck head pull you head in befor i rip it off.

i dont actuly hit females because of moral values not because they're "weaker"

i dare you to walk up to someoen from the females pro weasleing team and call her "weak"

weebo

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2005 15:11    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

first line of the message above was ment for a differant forum (sorry about that)

weebo

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2005 10:54    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

*gives glim a cookie and a pat on the head*

there ya go fella

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2005 03:51    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

i wish i had a friend who didn't stab me in the back..... but until that happens sulk
shall I.....

purplenewrocks

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2005 01:29    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

Why *retch* babydoll?

*gives Glim a big hug and a big packet of dolly mixtures*
They always cheer me up. icon_smile.gif

weebo

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2005 21:02    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

ummm gilm im actuly just as brutal in rl as i am online....

as for the rose kiddie thing

why the fuck would you just randomly add something like that onto a forum where no one
here really knows who you are, or even cares who you are... with you just randomly butting
into a thread without even a simple lil introduction pretty much makes your comment on the
subject as important as the banned ad in the top right hand courner of my screen..

its there... so what?

it kind of bug's me a lil

i try very hard to ignore it

wtf is it crappin on about?

all thoughts that apear in my mind when i saw you post... which are pretty much the exact
same things i think when i see those ad's...

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2005 03:57    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

it's kinda hard to get accepted when it's you against reality. to be shoved back into your
dark closet so no one want's to talk to you yeah you are going to sulk! but that day i had
the cops come up to me and ask me not to walk on a certain street because this crazy lady
said i was distubing the peace wiht my cd player....WHAT A FUCKIng bitch!......okay i'm
done!

weebo

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2005 17:42    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

black_rose_lilly

what the fuck are you talking about... really just fuck off back to what ever hell spawn
spat you out... i dont care what the hell your rambleing about you stupid piece of shit
babybat scum bucket...

*shakes his head*

as much as i know this is pointless because babybats are like hydra's heads... you get rid
of one and two more come back in its place... and within the next few months there is ment
to be anotehr babybat boom... yup i hate teeny boppers -_-'

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2005 04:35    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

......um sorry if you find me to be a fuckin bitch but who the hell are you and why are
you attacking me. do you know who i am? no because i don't know you are and i'm not really
going into details because your not worth my time.....so fuck off fuck off! I don't care

LadySophia

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 05:02    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

um, the fact that she's still posting shows that she does indeed care.
*looks innocent* just an observation.....have a yummylicious day ^.^

weebo

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 09:44    Post subject: Idiot friends Reply with quote

black_rose_lilly

allow me to tell you who i am... i am the person on here to hates everyone until they earn
my respect by saying atleast one thing that is intelligent .. rather than "oh woe is me i
shall slit my wrists with the paperclip to show the world i am dark and evil because i
listen to cradle of filth because my perants dont like it and some guy in gym class likes
them and he is so goth" -_-

wank off you stupid fucktard... grow up and come back when this "goth" fad of yours is
over... (so come back next week)

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 03:18    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

..........? um okay......if do find something that won't fuckin piss you that is
intellegent enough for your little mind to fuckin proccess I'd tell you! But i don't have
anything for you so shut the fuck up before i come and slit ya
throat...........jk......never would i do such a thing but please STOP CHOKING DOWN MY
FUCKING THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weebo

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 17:20    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

you havent actuly pissed me off yet, but if you can manage to possiably psot something
that isnt about your own "problems" and ect that would be pretty fucking awsome... but
seeing as all you seem to post is "me me me me PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!! me me me OH WOE IS
ME!!!!!!!" and other shit like that... all im saying is if your going to keep up with you
home & away absed story telling... then you can just fuck right off... oh and befor you
bother to insult my intellegence again.. dont bother im pretty sure im loseing brain cells
everytime i have to read one of your pointless post let alone reply to one. -_-'

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 22:04    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

okay how was your day? do anything intresting latley? Girl/boy friend in the mist........

Skorpius

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 23:55    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

Open the door, and in the shit shall come.

LadySophia

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2005 05:05    Post subject: Re: Idiot friends Reply with quote

Hhmmhh, I remember the same flaming thing happening to me when I first started posting
here. I learned from it and I'm thankful for all of the humiliation the change of mind
saved me.
Maybe this will actually do her good if she'd listen and stop being stubborn.
Glim: Yummylicious is cute? I never realized that.
I can thank all of my international friends for my strange vocabulary.

Love, Sophia

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: