SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Hip Hop (international) -> Re: melbourne based chick mc needs music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chambo

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2004 18:27    Post subject: melbourne based chick mc needs music Reply with quote

I'm a 20 year old chic from melbs, dying to start producing some stuff! Aussie hip hop is
wher it's at and I want someone to help me with the beast behind my music. There is a gap
in the market for chick mc's and I reckon it could be wicked!!! I want really strong
beats, and great mixing with influnces from all different cultures. I'm feeling along the
bumblebeez sorta way, but better. It could work! Happy and eager to collaborate.

boomstix

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2004 15:48    Post subject: Re: melbourne based chick mc needs music Reply with quote

hey wassup,
i'm in canberra making hip hop and techno
check out my stuff and see if you want to collab

especially check the album broken collar, that's my hiphop stuff

just follow the link

here it is

tildefsirenda

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2004 23:01    Post subject: Re: melbourne based chick mc needs music Reply with quote

hey wassup ..yeah sure i can provide some beats for you ..can i ask a few favors though
?im am currently organising an mc freestyle battle www.brutalitybattles.co.nz
also www.brutality battles.co.nz/artwork.html and we are currently developing the tour
programme to take it national ..i am plannig to tour the mc brutality battles programme in
australia..brisbourne ,,sydney ..perth and one other place ..but i was hope ful since i
was just checking up som eparticulars and i came across your post and though tit wouldnt
hurt to ask bout som evenue ideas ..radio promo ideas ..whos the best and favourite
freestyle mc s i could get in touch with ..and sure i will just supply your beats if you
like em enuff..post back any time..PEACE

tildefsirenda

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2004 23:02    Post subject: Re: melbourne based chick mc needs music Reply with quote

hey wassup ..yeah sure i can provide some beats for you ..can i ask a few favors though
?im am currently organising an mc freestyle battle www.brutalitybattles.co.nz
also www.brutality battles.co.nz/artwork.html and we are currently developing the tour
programme to take it national ..i am plannig to tour the mc brutality battles programme in
australia..brisbourne ,,sydney ..perth and one other place ..but i was hope ful since i
was just checking up som eparticulars and i came across your post and though tit wouldnt
hurt to ask bout som evenue ideas ..radio promo ideas ..whos the best and favourite
freestyle mc s i could get in touch with ..and sure i will just supply your beats if you
like em enuff..post back any time..PEACE tildefsirenda..and get bac with a name too.Check

phreaze

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2004 10:53    Post subject: Re: melbourne based chick mc needs music Reply with quote

Hey yo. I'm a Femcee too. 22 over in Sydney. I'm workin with a studio (living there
actually,lol) , producin, MC'in, performin, teachin Hip Hop workshops etc etc. I'm alwayz
keen to hear out otha Femceez so if you wanna get at me on MSN/Yahoo etc.
jayjayc70@hotmail.com is my msn or maorigurl_in_oz is my yahoo ID. Coo L8erzzz. My
websitez still under construction, but itz got the basic info on there so u can still
check it out..... www.phreaze.com

L8erzzzz

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Hip Hop (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: