SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Worldwide Rave Board (international) -> Re: Can anyone name this song or artist ???
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raniece1029

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2003 11:30    Post subject: Can anyone name this song or artist ??? Reply with quote

Hi...the song or artist that I am looking for is from the 80's or 90's...a dance
song...sung by a woman...includes a soft rap like quality...the beat is
unforgettable...some of the lyrics are..."I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN...I'M IN
HEAV-EN...WITH MY BOYFRIEND...MY LUCKY BOYFRIEND...THERE IS NO BEGINNING AND THERE IS NO
END...WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN YOU GET OUT OF JAIL...I'M GONNA HAVE SOME FUN."

This song is used in a part of Mariah Carey's song "Fantasy." I just need to know the
original song's name or artist! Thank you very much if you can help...I will greatly
appreciate it forever!
~Raniece~

Toe knee :)

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2003 22:59    Post subject: Re: Can anyone name this song or artist ??? Reply with quote

Mariah Carey sampled the Tom Tom Club's genius of love for the single fantasy. It came
out waaaaaay back in 1982 and was on their self titled LP. They were on WEA if memory
serves me and were based partly on the weymouth family, partly on Talking heads (who's
bassist tina Weymouth played in).

Hope this helps.

Toe knee icon_smile.gif

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Worldwide Rave Board (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: