SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Worldwide Rave Board (international) -> Please help with artist's name or song title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raniece1029

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2003 06:00    Post subject: Please help with artist's name or song title!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hi...I've been trying to find a name of the artist or song for this new wave/punk group or
individual. It is a man who sings it but I don't know if he goes by his own name or the
group's name. I think it was a British group or individual. It came out in the late 80's
or early 90's if I am remembering correctly. The video was on MTV frequently. The video
showed the lead singer on stage, singing closely at a microphone, with a light shining on
him. Another part of the video showed people in block-like, spongy costumes junping and
running into each other. This group or even the song reminded me a little bit of songs
that (The Cure, Depeche Mode, or New Order) would sing. Some of the words in this song
that I am thinking of are...
The first verse begins with: "I feel so extraor-din-ary...somethings got a hold on me..."

The chorus goes: "I used to think that the day would never come...in the shade of the
morning sun....replaced by fear..."
I have been searching for information on this song for a decade now! If anyone can tell me
who sings it or what the title is I would be forever grateful!
Thanks in advance for any time or effort!
~Raniece~

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Worldwide Rave Board (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: