SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Breaks (international) -> ** Everybody Thinks I'm High **
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hexx

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2003 15:48    Post subject: ** Everybody Thinks I'm High ** Reply with quote

Whats up everyone, Michael Scott here (a.k.a. Hexx, The Liquid Method & DJ Demonixx).

Just wanted to let all the Breakbeat & Nu Skool peeps know that I just finished my latest
CD LP titled Of Light, Become Dark which contains the 2003 remixes of 'Everybody Thinks
I'm High... and I Am!' and also remixes of the song 'Hallucination Generation' which was
featured in the hit TV show Roswell (links to sound samples below). There is also a track
featuring DJ Keri named 'I Can Feel It... Can't You?'. She did some brilliant vocals for
this! If your a fan of DJ Keri you know how she rocks it! The CD is on sale at the website
for only $8.00. If you like Chicago Hard House and Techno then check out the CD LP by DJ
Demonixx - The Hard House & Techno Collection'. If you DJ you can get 12" singles too.
Http://www.HEXXmusic.com

Cut and paste these links below in to your browser for audio samples of

HEXX - Of Light, Become Dark:
Http://www.TheLiquidMethod.com/of_light_become_dark.ram

HEXX (A.K.A. DJ DEMONIXX) - The Hard House & Techno Collection:
Http://www.TheLiquidMethod.com/The_..._Collection.ram

HEXX - Lord of the Boom (Mix CD) by email request only mScott@theLiquidMethod.com
Http://www.TheLiquidMethod.com/Lord...oom_mix_cd_.ram

DJ Demonixx - My House is HARDER Than UR House (Mix CD):
Http://www.TheLiquidMethod.com/My_H...rder_mix_cd.ram

HEXX - Hallucination Generation 12" single:
Http://www.TheLiquidMethod.com/hal_gen_12.ram

HEXX & DJ Demonixx - The Devil Does AC 12" single:
Http://www.TheLiquidMethod.com/devil_does_ac.ram

Thanks for your time,

Michael Scott

Http://www.HEXXmusic.com

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Breaks (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: