SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Charts & Playlists (international) -> Re: what's with all the 106.7 KDL song requests here?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tr909

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2003 03:04    Post subject: what's with all the 106.7 KDL song requests here? Reply with quote

Hey!! what's with all the 106.7 KDL song requests here on SPRACI? Isn't there some way the
station gives you of contacting them, or is it just non stop music and no talking? Has
anyone tried e-mailing info@1067kdl.com It seems strange there's so many requests for
tracks played on that Dallas radio station on what was once just a Sydney Australia based
site... Some of your song descriptions are really vague too... Have any of you tried using
www.google.com and sticking the lyric's in " "'s and searching, often brings up
results.

end rant

LinuxRacr

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2003 20:14    Post subject: Re: what's with all the 106.7 KDL song requests here? Reply with quote

That about sums it up. Non-stop music with a few commercials, and no talking.

jadmcse

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2003 16:07    Post subject: Re: what's with all the 106.7 KDL song requests here? Reply with quote

Yup...non stop music of all the great dance music that you cant find on other stations.
Hell the first few weeks the station went live they played something like 24,000 songs in
a row or something like that. I say in a row but every 2 songs they had to stop and tell
us they were playing 24k in a row. icon_smile.gif At this point they dont have any Dj's that I can
recall so that means no title information about your song. The website is
http://www.1067kdl.com but if you click on that its of little use. Its one simple picture
and thats it. So thats of no use. Finally the reason our requests are so vague is
because the music is mostly techno. Thats really hard to describe sometimes. This kind
of music is often a remix of some other song by some unknown artist. I have managed to
track down a few of the songs but only after many hours of searching. In fact I just
posted a request for one tonight but only after spending no less then 4 hours trying to
find it myself. All I have to go on is that it has a celtic/Irish melody to it but of
course its a techno song. The words are so hard to make out that I fear I will never find
it. I tried calling the station but all I get is a voicemail system for their offices.

Michael_MD

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2003 00:05    Post subject: Re: what's with all the 106.7 KDL song requests here? Reply with quote

yes spraci started out as a Sydney site (in 1994) and it is still based in Sydney but in
case you haven't noticed there are now (and have been for a few years) lots of
cities/areas/countries on spraci.
(it went international a few years ago)

To change the area - select the area from the menu at the top left of any
area/city/state/country menu page.

If the area you want isn't there go to the appropriate region (regions appear under the
local areas) - hit "go" and it will go to the area/region you selected.

If you changed to a different region the menu will now show areas in that region.

(eg any Australian area will show Australian cities/areas, any USA area will show US
states and cities.)

Each area has its own local message board, events listings, etc but please note that
boards such as "charts & playlists", "record reviews & new releases", "the wall" or any of
the music category boards are international (shared by all areas)

tr909

PostPosted: 02 May 2003 01:38    Post subject: Re: what's with all the 106.7 KDL song requests here? Reply with quote

this may help with some kdl song requests...

http://songfinder.mypuppet.net/

http://songfinder.mypuppet.net/

Linda Banks

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2003 14:02    Post subject: Re: what's with all the 106.7 KDL song requests here? Reply with quote

Can someone help me identify an artist to this song

"you will never see me crying
you will never see me trying
to love you once again

you love is so past tense"

These are some of the lyrics.
I've tried the puppet website, but had no luck

Linda

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Charts & Playlists (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: