SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Lighting (international) -> Re: PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex Z

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2002 14:45    Post subject: PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!! Reply with quote

Hey,
I am doing a research for a lighting company ADJ and I am trying to get feedback on if
theres a market for UV bubble juice. Right now I am trying to convience them there is so I
said I would get feedback. What I am trying to get them to make is UV bubble juice when it
comes out of the bubble machine the bubbles glow!!!(requires black lights for glowing) I
am trying to also get them make the basic colors like red, blue, green, orange. I have
seen blue and green but they will look into what colors they can make. If you will give me
any feedback it will be greatly aprecited!! and hopefully with all my research maybe there
maybe an awesome line of UV bubble juice!! Please post anything that you want about this
and tell if you would buy it.
Thanks!!!!
AZ

Heres a pic to give you an idea of what they look like.

bonanza

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2002 14:56    Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!! Reply with quote

way cool if you don't have any luck try "le matrie"they make
hazers,foggers,firepryo,co2, effects maybe they would be interested.
will be interrestyed so let us now
Bonanza

Alex Z

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2002 06:20    Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!! Reply with quote

Thanx man maybe if I do not get this company to do it I will try Le Maitre. Its just it
may be $60 dollars a gallon!!

sandra

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2002 18:12    Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!! Reply with quote

not many places use bubbles cause there to messy and the other thing is there already is a
comany making it i don't know the comany off hand but i can find out well i wish you good
luck hope it all works out for you

Mostmello

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2003 09:24    Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!! Reply with quote

You generally can't use bubbles at many venues because the bubble residue contains
detergent - which make the dance floor slippery. Legal Liability problems for the person
who uses this effect!!!!!

vero23

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2002 07:31    Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!! Reply with quote

excellent idea my man, thats a cool vision, nice and fluffy or should i say bubbly! ive
seen bubble machines at work in clubs, teknival etc. and there an all right effe3ct but
didnt we all get used to their magic at about the age of 5? great idea and more power to u
in getting THEM to do it, u might just make ur million my freind! please keep me posted,
success!!!! vero23

spiral

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2003 12:41    Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!! Reply with quote

hmm, you could simply add a uv colour to your bubble juice!? there are dies which you can
add to water to make it glow under uv, so i imagine it would work just as well for what
you want to achieve... just an idea icon_smile.gif

anyway, i think it would look great!! good luck mate icon_smile.gif

GiGi29

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2004 13:09    Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!! Reply with quote

Hey mate,

I would be great if some company takes your idea. More interestingly a large number of big
and magical bubbles would be applied for stage shows or live events. Try to approach CITC
and Universal-Effects as well.

http://www.citcfx.com/products/bubble_machines.htm
http://www.universal-effects.com/

Also, I am the one who have a passion for any kind of special effects.

Good Luck,
GiGi

lightshow

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2005 05:44    Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!! Reply with quote

www.lightshow.cc has used several things to make water glow in UV. If your just messing
around, the cheapest additive that is easy to find in the United States is Rit Fabric
Whitener. We have used UV water dye at several events over the years. At an outdoor event
at ski resort about five years ago we created huge storms of colored UV bubbles that had
great float time because the air inside them was warm (like a hot air balloon). On both
sides of the stage we had a large disc of perforated aluminum mounted on an electric motor
shaft standing in front of a three foot fan that was ducted to blow the warm air being
produced by a propane top hat heater through the perforated disc. The disc was about 1/3
deep in a trough filled with water and UV reactive dye. They worked great. Its been a long
time since we used UV bubbles but I think we got our UV water dye fom Shannon Luminos
materials. There are lots of things that can be used to make water UV reactive and there
are many suppliers, but be sure to read the Material Data Safety sheet first. We have some
links to blacklight water dye suppliers on our resources page at the www.lightshow.cc web
site. If your looking for other info do a google search for "water tracer".

ddtlighting

PostPosted: 03 May 2009 10:45    Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!! Reply with quote

www.tzflight.com

I think this company is your best choice!you could contact them by vgdj2000@yahoo.com.cn!
They are professional lighing manufacturer from China!

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Lighting (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: