SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Music Makers (international) -> Forming a DUO-multi instrument player wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mika El

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010 21:53    Post subject: Forming a DUO-multi instrument player wanted Reply with quote

I'm a female singer-songwriter (middle age), plays percussion/bass/keyb/guit/a bit of
electric trumpet.

I would love to form a DUO to gig around in Adelaide.

Genre; reggae/world
music/experimental/acoustic/electronica/hip-hop/rock/funk/singer-songwriter...always
expanding....

Looking for good Guit/Drums/Keyb player (if you have extensive knowledge of DTM and PA,
especially welcome!) ! icon_wink.gif

Please do have your own gears for gigging, transport and general knowledge in organising
gigs.

Location: Nth Est suburb, near O.G. road x Nth Est rd, about 10~15 minutes from Adelaide
cbd.

I already have enough materials to do 2 x 45 minutes, 90 minutes brackets.
So it's just a matter of learning what's already there, and get on with gigging around.

Alternatively, if you are a singer-songwriter like I am, I can support your acts playing
bass/hand percussion/side guit doing vocal harmony. I ask you to support my acts, by
sharing a gig night, doing 1 set each.

Please note...I'm ill and because of that, some unpredictability does exist...sorry for
that! (I thought I might die last year, seriously! Glad I'm still standing and making
music.)

It's kind of low-key and semi-acoustic/acoustic as it's in a DUO format, but if you are
interested in, please send me the links to your previously recorded materials, and let me
know what are the gears you play, your past experiences in music etc.

Some of my songs are here: http://www.myspace.com/mikaelinspirewonder000

Myspace streaming

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Music Makers (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: