SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Rock (international) -> Looking for a kicka$$ bass player - Sydney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jettacepilot

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009 19:50    Post subject: Looking for a kicka$$ bass player - Sydney Reply with quote

hard hitting cover band She Likes Mayhem is lookin for a new bass player and we were
wondering.... could it be you?
we have 40 plus covers and are adding more to our repertoire every day, have just started
to crack into the inner city music scene and are looking to expand our horizons. but
here's the thing - it's going 2 be a little difficult to play live while we're searching
for a bass player. so i'll give you all the details and you can decide whether or not you
reckon you'd fit with us.
there are 3 of us in the band right now, me Jett - the vocalist, Max our wicked lead
guitarist and Izzey our kickass drummer! we rehearse once a week near the hills district,
we play songs by the likes of greenday, audioslave, U2, the tea party etc, very wide range
of songs/ artists, and we're awesome fun (even if i do say so myself)! sooo, we like to
have a bit of a laugh but it doesnt mean we don't work damn hard. are you driven? are you
fun? could it be you? check us out: www.myspace.com/shelikezmayhem
then let us know if you reckon you're SLM's newest member

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Rock (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: