SPRACIAUSTRALIA

EFA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Single People (international) -> peaceyormie@yahoo.co.uk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweet224

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2009 08:29    Post subject: Health and fitness Reply with quote

Over the course of a generation, the marathon has undergone a startling change in status.
What was once a loopy stunt attempted by only a few weirdos is now a rite of passage for
many men, the coolest test out there of fitness and health.

My buddy McDade actually put running a marathon on his list of "Things a Man Must Do in
His Lifetime," right there alongside reading War and Peace and seeing the Grateful Dead.
(This was before Jerry Garcia croaked.) McDade is hardly alone. Last year, nearly 400,000
runners finished marathons in the United States, up from 300,000 in 2000 and a mere 25,000
in 1976.

On one level, you can file our current marathon mania under "extremely good news," since
there's little doubt that training for the race is one of the best ways to improve your
health and fitness. Over the years, studies have shown that regular exercise decreases
everything from high LDL cholesterol to high blood pressure.
------------------------
http://www.talkingdating.com-Online Dating

sweet224

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2009 08:36    Post subject: Re: Health and fitness Reply with quote

[quote="sweet224"]Over the course of a generation, the marathon has undergone a startling
change in status. What was once a loopy stunt attempted by only a few weirdos is now a
rite of passage for many men, the coolest test out there of fitness and health.

My buddy McDade actually put running a marathon on his list of "Things a Man Must Do in
His Lifetime," right there alongside reading War and Peace and seeing the Grateful Dead.
(This was before Jerry Garcia croaked.) McDade is hardly alone. Last year, nearly 400,000
runners finished marathons in the United States, up from 300,000 in 2000 and a mere 25,000
in 1976.

On one level, you can file our current marathon mania under "extremely good news," since
there's little doubt that training for the race is one of the best ways to improve your
health and fitness. Over the years, studies have shown that regular exercise decreases
everything from high LDL cholesterol to high blood pressure.
------------------------

Online Dating-Online Dating

higee45

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2009 22:46    Post subject: peaceyormie@yahoo.co.uk Reply with quote

Hello Dear!!!
Am peace. by name, am simple minded person,easy going
person,submissive,loyal,honest,caring,lovely,understandable,faithful,sincere,trustworthy.
I really want a man who will care and love me,a man who will always tell me the truth
from his heart. a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it
may be my correspondent,But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long we got
along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied.I read your profile today at
(www.spraci.com) i develop interest, which i want to start a relationship with you,with
the content of your profile,you fit the kind of person that i need to be my friend.I want
to know other people culture,you can contact me with this
address,(peaceyormie@yahoo.co.uk) so
that i can tell u more about myself,and we can start from there and not only that i have
something important to tell you.
Thanks and i await your reply
peace.
peaceyormie@yahoo.co.uk

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Single People (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: