SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Hip Hop (international) -> Re: International Event Management Company DJ Talent Scout
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Good Vibes Entertainment

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2007 17:16    Post subject: International Event Management Company DJ Talent Scout Reply with quote

We are an international event management company, with parts of its crew having played in
Los Angeles, New York & San Francisco. We are looking for Melbourne RnB & Hip Hop djs to
join our team.

You are proficient at using Technics 1200s, preferrably, you also know how to use the
Pioneer CDJ1000 player. Ultimately, you must know how to "beat mix"...preference given to
scratching djs.

You must be capable of "playing to crowds" and know music of all types of genres. Your
specialty is in dropping bombs at gigs with an quick mixing style and tight format.

Special attention will be given to applicants who have experience in mixtapes...so if you
have a background in promotional mixtapes and/or have a demo...email the provided address
immediately!!! prodjmailbox@hotmail.com now!!!

coqdee2tu

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2010 00:45    Post subject: Re: International Event Management Company DJ Talent Scout Reply with quote

Hello, i must first commend your effort for your effort in propagating this gospel of
hiphop...i came across your site and imust just connect with.Am a very famous young hip
hop artiste from africa..and also a freelance presenter with with top radio and tv staion
over here in n nigeria..i was african youngest rap artiste 1999...i am currently a
director with a top entertainment conpnay here named NEAR MAGIC ENTERTAINMENT...hip hop is
the big rise in africa and rap music is one the liable tool for it...am currently working
on one of the most anticipated african inclined album which i just shot a video from the
forth coming album...we are looking at working with international companies who share same
vision and i believe something can come up with you...we are working on a lot of project
in the hip hop scene... the african scene has and so much more.to offer....we can also
help with organisng shows and all that over here..so i will really like to hear your feed
back and know how we can be of help to each other i will send any evidence like my songs
,vidoes on you request.thanks

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Hip Hop (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: