SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: HELP! Goth subculture research!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxcaitt

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2006 10:22    Post subject: HELP! Goth subculture research! Reply with quote

Hey all! Ok, so my message will be received
negatively by some, hopefully positively by others. My name is Cate and I am a college
student doing a research paper on the Goth subculture. I realize that many of you may be
annoyed by this, however, I am wondering if any of you can help me out with my primary
sources! I am looking to interview a couple real goths and any help I can get would be
great! I am so intrigued by this subculture and the more I learn about it, the more I
realize that I probably have the heart of a Goth. Anyways, if you know of any
documentaries, magazines, movies, or books, you can email those titles if you aren't too
interested in the interview aspect of my research. Thanks so much and I really hope I get
some responses from you guys! Email me or respond to this post if ya can!

-Cate

foxcaitt@notes.udayton.edu

jennifer4232

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2007 18:14    Post subject: Re: HELP! Goth subculture research! Reply with quote

MAYBE YOU WILL FIND MORE GOTH SUBCULTURE RESOURCES HERE
http://www.gothicmatch.com/photo/gothicgirl888

spiralout

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2007 14:08    Post subject: Re: HELP! Goth subculture research! Reply with quote

FIEND Magazine is an australian made goth subculture mag you'll find heaps of stuff in
them, although it can be hard to find in any old newsagent, yet some do stock it, but
you'd have more of a chance of finding it at your local 'off ya tree' shop (bong shop).
Theres one in brisbane and one in surfers paradise otherwise look the shop or the mag up
on the net to find out where its stocked icon_smile.gif hope that helps.
www.deviantart.com is an awesome site. do a search on there for 'goth' artwork and your
bound to get lots.

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: