SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Single People (international) -> Ugene, Space cadet looking for a mothership ( or.w/o mother)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NexusHexus

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2006 09:32    Post subject: Ugene, Space cadet looking for a mothership ( or.w/o mother) Reply with quote

icon_arrow.gif icon_eek.gif
See that.. thats a finger , a paperclip and a light socket.. I prefer dating more so and
meeting great people much even in more detail . If your schwag and other people know you
as a schwag. don't bother. having that be said, drop some lines , I 'm good to joke with
( guys also), and hope you all are doing bling as a community . I've really been
lo-roading the venues lately but if your someone that like talking gibberish, astronomy ,
surgery, ecology, perks for mt. cyclists, having some jo' . I've got open appointment for
fellow Citizen ravers-electronicans. I'm 30. brandings and piercings. don't like pain. so
I retired. icon_rolleyes.gif icon_eek.gif
respond to polrdragyn@hotmail.com

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Single People (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: