SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Performance Art (international) -> Re: funky/hip hop/contemporary - dance performance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
megz

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2006 15:25    Post subject: funky/hip hop/contemporary - dance performance Reply with quote

hey all!
its been ages since i have been on this site and i would love to get back into it!

i am a dancer, choreographer and want to do something exciting and performance based!

i am really inspired by the pussycat dolls and would like to get a little performance
group together.. not to worry i will not want to copy them ;o)

so i would like to get like minded girls with confidence to perform at stuff like -
nightclubs, fashion parades, own headline performances... skys the limit really!

well i have babbled enough! so please reply even if you are a little interested as i love
to choreograph and am looking forward to getting back into it!

dancepants

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2006 19:24    Post subject: Re: funky/hip hop/contemporary - dance performance Reply with quote

hey megza!!
where u based?
I'm def interested in exactly the same thing, just tryin' 2 get in2 the 'scene'.
Im based in Melbourne, australia though, so dunno where u be at!!??

Happu Dancin!!

X

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Performance Art (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: