SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spo0n

PostPosted: 23 May 2006 22:08    Post subject: YAY! ... I dunno... Reply with quote

ok, well I'm bored. and i just finally got rid of some super evil adware that wouldn't
die. so i'm super happy that my computer is working normally again.

hey anyone here play guild wars factions. its the first game i've actually paid for in a
long while. yay for free online gaming!

i wish i'd had this game in highschool. who needs friends when you have videogames.

i also started writing a story about myself and i've written 2500 words so far. i didn't
know there was that much stuff in my life to write about.

ok i realise that this post is about nothing at all. so here's an idea i got from writing
my story.
tell me one of your most vivid childhood memories or stories about you as a kid.
here's mine, its nothing special. when i was a kid (about 6yo)my we had this cat that got
pregnant, and gave birth when we'd been away for a couple of days. and when we got back
there was 3 kittens. i kept hearing this mewing from behind the couch and it was bothering
me, but my dad said it was just the kittens. then after nagging him he moved the couch and
there was a little kitten still covered in blood and mucus from being born and it had
fallen behind the couch. so i'd saved its life.
about a week later the mother cat got bitten by a snake and died, and so had the kittens.
my dad told me the poison got passed through the mother's milk, but a couple of years
later i found out that my dad had really gassed them with the car muffler.
that kinda pissed me off.

end of story.
your turn...

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 24 May 2006 20:02    Post subject: YAY! ... I dunno... Reply with quote

Sorry man I aint gonna put my sad shit on here I don't need to unload and you don't need
the nightmares..

weebo

PostPosted: 24 May 2006 20:08    Post subject: YAY! ... I dunno... Reply with quote

i have normal guild wars do i have to pay for factions too?
(havent logged in for 4 or so months)

spo0n

PostPosted: 25 May 2006 03:07    Post subject: Re: YAY! ... I dunno... Reply with quote

unless you mean paying for the actual game, then no you dont have to pay for online play.

by the way, with the memories/stories thing, it doesn't have to be sad. you can put happy
stories on. i just put that one on because it was all i could think of and one of the ones
i had just written.

Amaranth

PostPosted: 25 May 2006 17:51    Post subject: Re: YAY! ... I dunno... Reply with quote

O man, I once fell down some dirt stairs at a garage and wacked my face on the concrete. I
had a nasty cut in my forehead.

I couldn't see shit either. I thought I was blind. I screamed for hours, just because I
thought my eyes had been ripped out of their sockets.

Yeah.

Stitches sucked.

Amaranth

PostPosted: 25 May 2006 17:52    Post subject: Re: YAY! ... I dunno... Reply with quote

I remember walking down to the chicken coop, to find no chickens, just feathers. After
walking around for a bit I found a spot with a chicken, ripped to sheads, guts all over
the place, no feathers, weirdly - and an egg lying in the middle of it all.

God I was messed up after that afternoon.

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 28 May 2006 00:16    Post subject: YAY! ... I dunno... Reply with quote

Eh why not..

When I was 6 I was playing chasey with a friend when he went racing off up the stairs and
in the backdoor trips over the door stop which caused the door to slam shut, (old
fashioned hydraulic closers suck), I tried to stop but tripped over the bottom step and
went face first through 3 sheets of glass..
I picked myself up and walked quite calmly back nextdoor to my mam and told her what had
happened showed her the blood leaking everywhere and she promptly fainted..
Da just shook his head, wrapped my arm and neck in teatowels and drove me to the hospital
for 3 seperate lots of stitches on my left arm and surgery on my neck..

weebo

PostPosted: 30 May 2006 16:43    Post subject: YAY! ... I dunno... Reply with quote

ehh what i waqs asking was

seeing as i paid for Guild Wars (as in for an activation key)
do i have to pay for Guild Wars Factions (the exp pack for what i paid for)

actuly nvm i'll jsut ask the game company who produces it seeing as i have a beta testing
account with their company ...

weebo

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2006 22:33    Post subject: Re: YAY! ... I dunno... Reply with quote

turns out Factions is a Stand Alone game form normal guild wars

FUCK YOU PLAYNC YOU FUCKING FUCKED FUCKERS

Note: orginaly in the press released to all guild wars gamers factions was ment to be FREE
to people who alreayd owned factions, after the game was complete and befor release they
changed tehri minds

2nd Note: i r ex-Play NC beta tester (also slightly not so sober..)

spo0n

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2006 12:12    Post subject: Re: YAY! ... I dunno... Reply with quote

suckage.

i never played the original.

weebo

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2006 20:11    Post subject: YAY! ... I dunno... Reply with quote

yeah im planning on buying factions lol playied the pre-release and reminded me a hell of
alot of Kalonline

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: