SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Music Makers (international) -> Re: Melbourne DJ's wanted.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LunaLizard

PostPosted: 19 May 2006 23:33    Post subject: Melbourne DJ's wanted. Reply with quote

Melbourne Singer, songwriter, programmer looking for Experienced dedicated DJ's.
Keyboardists or
Programmers for Electronic Rock Band. Aged 22+ . Songwriting, and backing vocals an
advantage. Influences Infected Mushroom, Prodigy, Chemical Bros, Tool, The Hives,
Spiderbait, Duran Duran, Hendrix etc

1NITRO

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2006 02:57    Post subject: Re: Melbourne DJ's wanted. Reply with quote

HELLO

I'M NOT SURE IF I SENT THIS TO YOU OR NOT, SO PEEP THIS.....http://www.rogueagency.us.

ALSO, WHAT ARE THE CLUBS/BARS LIKE IN YOUR AREA AS FAR AS HOUSE, TECHNO MUSIC GOES???

BEST REGARDS

NITRO
nitro@betarecords.com

PS.
I also host a radio show called "BIO BASS", my format & mission is to push underground
Electronic Dance Music (EDM) such as, Chicago House, Detroit/ European Techno, & Acid just
to name a few. BIO BASS can be heard every Saturday from 9pm -1am = 21:00-01:00hrs
(GMT-7:00) ON www.radio1190.org...
HERE'S A POST BELOW WHICH GIVES YOU A VIEW OF WHAT WENT DOWN THIS WEEKEND ON BIO BASS....

HELLO ALL

Bio Bass wants to knock your boxxx with another hottt dance party line-up of artist
2nite......
Here's what you'll get once you tune in to the show that brings the dance club to your
door!!!

BIO BASS Dance Party Artist:::::radio1190.org

THIS SHOW 2NITE GOES OUT TO ALL WHO'VE GIVEN MADD LUV, FEEDBACK & SUPPORT TO BIO BASS
MEMBERS,THE JOCKS/ARTIST WHO GET DOWN ON EVERY SATURADY ON THE SHOW!!
THE SETS & TRAXX THAT GO DOWN ON BIO BASS WILL KEEP KNOCK'N TIL WE SAY THE PARTY'S OVER!!!

ALSO, FOR THOSE WHO CALL IN REMEMBER, ONCE I HAVE YOU ON THE AIR IT'S LIVE!!
WE'LL BE GIVE'N YOU AN EAR FULL OF CHICAGO HOUSE, DETROIT/EUROPEAN TECHNO.....
SO, FROM 9pm-UNTIL YOU'LL BE JACK'N IT WITH GREATS LIKE:::

OCTAVE ONE/RGN (MADE IN DETROIT)

PAUL BIRKEN (AUDIO TEXTURES ARTIST)
"STORM SERGE" EP

CHRIS S. (CHICAGO/BIO BASS)

DJ URBAN (CHICAGO/AUDIO TEXTURES)

K.C. JACKSON (MIDWEST GUEST)

KELLY "KW" WILLS (CHICAGO/BIO BASS FIRST LADY)

THE ID

ONLY ON BIO BASS......

www.radio1190.org
www.rogueagency.us

drew81

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2006 23:06    Post subject: Re: Melbourne DJ's wanted. Reply with quote

I have just moved to melbourne and have DJ'd breakz and been involved in diferant things
for a few years. I am intrested in working with new people so get in contact if you are
still looking for people to work with.

sean figredo

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2007 14:40    Post subject: Re: Melbourne DJ's wanted. Reply with quote

hi,
im sean. and i do dj work i have my own equipment .. i only charge 250 for a 4 hr full set
with sound.. i mix house,techno,trance,hip hop, R&B,70s, 80s and 90s disco etc.... if
interested.. plz do e mail me on seanyboy_7@hotmail.com or seanfigredo@gmail.com

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Music Makers (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: