SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: Idiots that need shhoting..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeadPunk

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 17:06    Post subject: Idiots that need shhoting.. Reply with quote

Ok people i've just today had some twat who'd like to think that they're bulletproof come
into mine and my mates house today in an attempt to rob us i'm sure only to have the fuck
scared out of them as I ran around the corner at them, where upon they bolted slamming and
smashing the sliding door..
Had I caught them i'd not of been calling the cops that's for sure..

Just feeling homicidal at the moment so if there's any others you'd like to add to the
list of idiots that need shooting feel free..

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 17:07    Post subject: Re: Idiots that need shhoting.. Reply with quote

Oh and please excuse the lysdexia i was suffering from when I titled this thread.. o.0

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 19 May 2006 09:35    Post subject: Re: Idiots that need shhoting.. Reply with quote

Personaly i'd of just had him listed as DOA at some hospital get a death certificate
issued and have his whole life deleted from the system..
~_^ but then that's just my sense of humour..

weebo

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 21:10    Post subject: Idiots that need shhoting.. Reply with quote

people who work in computer retail stores always give me filthy looks as if their better
than me... well fuck you mr cert 3 im higher in the food chain icon_wink.gif

just look and my sexy flabby belleh *jiggles* o.O

yup.. need more coffee

twistedanimation27

PostPosted: 16 May 2006 13:24    Post subject: Re: Idiots that need shhoting.. Reply with quote

lemme get my list*whips out a big ass book from outta nowhere*
..should i list them by rank or just alphabetically?

weebo

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 21:33    Post subject: Idiots that need shhoting.. Reply with quote

FFS we need a thread sticky saying "introductions pls"

twistedanimation27

PostPosted: 18 May 2006 10:33    Post subject: Re: Idiots that need shhoting.. Reply with quote

whoops.. sry bout that forgot i hadnt.. i think ill do that b4 i forget again..

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 19 May 2006 09:39    Post subject: Re: Idiots that need shhoting.. Reply with quote

Please don't forget that, it takes so very long to get the smell of burnt human out of the
carpets.. ^_^
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm bbq

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: