SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Sound Systems / Audio (international) -> Echo Indigo PCMCIA laptop Audio Interface Soundcard - NEW!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aztechnician

PostPosted: 03 May 2006 10:33    Post subject: Echo Indigo PCMCIA laptop Audio Interface Soundcard - NEW!! Reply with quote

Hi There..

I have this awesome PCMCIA pro audio interface for music producers or gamers using a
laptop. This card is brand new! I purchased the card from the US but due to a bad case
design on my own laptop it does not physically fit in the PCMCIA slot!! im shattered!!!
and I need to sell this even at a loss and find a new solution for my stupid laptop! doh!

So yeah if you are looking for a pro audio interface for laptops then this is a highly
portable and quality product. The cheapest you can find this card in AUS is $350 so I got
it from the US for $300. This has not been used, still in box and I will except a 30 day
refund if you are not happy with the purchase. The card requires a type II PCMCIA slot
which is standard on all new laptops.

$250 Or Nearest Offer - Reply here or email damien@4dc.com.au

check out the manufacturers site, and these reviews:
Echo Home
Sound on Sound
Review

Laptop
Editors Choice

Review

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Sound Systems / Audio (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: