SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: crazy new trends hey?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weebo

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006 11:46    Post subject: crazy new trends hey? Reply with quote

anyone else noticed the massive amounts of scene kids calling themselfs "emo" these days?

a few times i have attempted to find out what "Emo" people actuly are and here are my
findings

"oh woe is me!!! my life 5uX0rZzzz"

and there we have it...

o.k. jokes aside for once,
- what is with this crazy new trend?
- so its cool to be half blind by haveing your hair in your face?
- why do they all ahve i-pods?
- WTF is with the shit music????

Discussion: What Makes A "emo" Tick? (apart from the alarm clock stuck in the bed hair)

Personly in my veiws i think they are a walking,talking,liveing bad joke... they all look
the same (although people said the same thing when the babybat craze swept across the
world a couple of years back)

everytime i see one i just cant help but think about pinning them down and shavieng their
heads lol

anyways anyone else's veiws on this topic?

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2006 07:52    Post subject: crazy new trends hey? Reply with quote

I need better boots.. Some nice looking GP steel caps should do it..
Bring on the emo bratz.. ^_^

weebo

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2006 09:57    Post subject: crazy new trends hey? Reply with quote

fuckin aye i bought some 2nd hand GP boots off an army caddett a few years ago for $20 got
multiable years out of them befor wearing out the toes icon_sad.gif

now to get back in track:

why is it emo's always attempt to talk to random people they dont know (around public
transport)?
a mate of mine back in my old home town caught a bus from hobart to bridgewater (about 45
minute bus trip) and apearntly soem filthy emo kid came up and ploped himself on the seat
right next to my mate... apearntly the bus was pretty bear?

also about a week ago i was standing in the bus mall waiting to catch a bus home after
haveing to do some stuff in the city.. anyway, some emoguy (looked like he was in his
20's) came up and was talking to me.. about 6 minutes later he fianly worked out the music
he could hear was comeing from the headphones over my ears and he walked off :/

also you wouldnt belive the amount of flithy emokids who have attempted to at me to their
msn clients.. truely does sicken me...

anyone else have any funny storys about emo kids?

Amaranth

PostPosted: 02 May 2006 10:27    Post subject: Re: crazy new trends hey? Reply with quote

Hahahahahahahahaahaha.

I think you're shoving them into a hole here. They are pop culture drop outs. Once was pop
punk cool for them, and then they elitested themselves to the new screamo emo indie
labels.

To say these people are more depressed than a normal 9 to 5 guy working a job he doesn't
want to.. Is a little over the top.

They wear the black wrong, I know but in the world of pop culture we have to shake our
heads and just let em be until the next trend comes along and rips open a new portal of
existence for these pathetics.

The i pod thing? You have to shut up about that since they are literally everywhere in
thousands of peoples ears and pockets. And so be it.

Kerrang mag is filled with emo now? Glad I read sparingly on the mag front for music. Can
I suggest Future Music/ fiend/ ect...

enough of the whinging, its making you as a scene look bad.

weebo

PostPosted: 03 May 2006 06:36    Post subject: Re: crazy new trends hey? Reply with quote

sometimes i fear glim maybe thinking of eating our kidneys...

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 03 May 2006 09:54    Post subject: Re: crazy new trends hey? Reply with quote

I heard he was partial to liver and brain..
But that could just be a rumour.. ~_^

Amaranth

PostPosted: 03 May 2006 18:33    Post subject: Re: crazy new trends hey? Reply with quote

glimmerrat wrote:
Enough of the whinging? Lol!

These are the goth boards. We should be screetching 'oh the humanity' and slashing our
wrists by all accounts.

And do bear in mind that if we don't find SOMETHING to bitch about, well, we wouldn't
post. And then the board would be dead again.

You know, that is so depressing. icon_biggrin.gif

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 04 May 2006 01:42    Post subject: crazy new trends hey? Reply with quote

I'm actually a reasonably happy sort of person..
^_^

weebo

PostPosted: 04 May 2006 15:15    Post subject: crazy new trends hey? Reply with quote

reccently i've been posting on another forum i havent been on since 2003 lol ^.^

Amaranth

PostPosted: 04 May 2006 19:04    Post subject: Re: crazy new trends hey? Reply with quote

Weebo you traitor!

weebo

PostPosted: 04 May 2006 23:28    Post subject: Re: crazy new trends hey? Reply with quote

i post on multiable messageboards inclueding my own T.T

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 05 May 2006 10:08    Post subject: crazy new trends hey? Reply with quote

Only really felt comfortable posting to this forum and on the odd occasion Weebo's forum,
(been a bit remiss there of late.)..

weebo

PostPosted: 05 May 2006 19:10    Post subject: Re: crazy new trends hey? Reply with quote

yeah lol people tend to spam to much on there and takes about an hour or so to reply per
day to keep up to date.. so i jsut have weeks off nwo and again lol ^.^'

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: