SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weebo

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006 11:35    Post subject: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

well thats what you get for vanishing icon_razz.gif

weebo

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2006 09:45    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

*pets the glim*

sounds like you ahd a pretty harsh easter?

me i just ran out of food and money and couldnt afford to eat for 4-5 days because my pay
kept getting messed around o.O'

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2006 07:50    Post subject: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

Good to have you back m8..
Hopefully this aunt will drop off the face of the earth soon.. (well you can hope can't
you??)

weebo

PostPosted: 03 May 2006 06:32    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

ayeee thats true, im gunna go wake my housemate up now so she doesnt miss work

Amaranth

PostPosted: 03 May 2006 18:39    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

HEYYYYYYY I like steak knoves toooooooooo!

spo0n

PostPosted: 08 May 2006 20:40    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

wow. you make one little comment about eating babies and a thread just veers off the road
of religion banter, and into the jungle of mindless chit chat and flaming.

...and steak knives.

weebo

PostPosted: 09 May 2006 08:35    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

but wait theres more!!!

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 09 May 2006 10:28    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

Ahh yes Spoon but they are most likely upset as they know it's not Goths that eat babies
but themselves..
Sad thing is the dick that posted here forgot to read my posts before opening his stupid
mouth as I said there is no god and then the dickhead called us all satan whorshipers??

Now that's a tool and a half..

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: