SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: is there actually anything goth in this town.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nelg

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2006 23:06    Post subject: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

aside from some cute kids in some nice corsets, is there anything in this town worth
doing.... take that how you will but ive been here since november and havent found
anywhere decent to go yet. There was actually more to do here in the 90's so much for
alternative becoming more accepted and accessible.

weebo

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2006 16:12    Post subject: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

ehhh you are aware this a a worldwide forum... so none of us have any clue what city your
talking about...

nelg

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2006 22:11    Post subject: Re: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

oh excellant, i was talking about a hole called toowoomba, west of brisbane, queensland,
oztrailerpark (australia), sorry for the confusion, the post was done while i was
searching for postings under toowoomba goth discussion, i assumed it would show that on my
post.

nelg

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2006 22:28    Post subject: Re: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

oh and before i get shit on for not introducing myself, everybody this is nelg, nelg this
is everybody. there niceties done with.

Amaranth

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2006 20:09    Post subject: Re: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

nelg wrote:
oh excellant, i was talking about a hole called toowoomba, west
of brisbane, queensland.

I went there the other day. It has pretty butterflies.

Not alot to do at Toowoomba.. The view from the park is INCREDIBLE but... nah.. Nothing
much to do.

There are a few gothic types out there, but don't quote me. I'm not sure if they've
actually got a clue about anything "subcultured"

Just an opinion.

Have fun in the park!

weebo

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2006 06:36    Post subject: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

lol tiz o.k.

happens to the best of us icon_smile.gif

mr_fear

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2006 16:16    Post subject: Re: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

fuck me nelg you live in the
same shit i do a hole called toowoomba, if your lookin for a goth place /the goth things
to do in this town the only thing toowoomba has to offer is bon amici(wich isnt really
goth but thats were the "goth" people hang out) it is in margart street in the c.b.d if
that makes no sense to you your further out of town than i thought

nelg

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2006 15:13    Post subject: Re: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

I'm a lot further out of town, but i know the town well. I'm actually down i the valley
near gatton. I'll check the place out but i guess its down to bris for faith, witching
hour, or whatever else gets shoved on. At least faith i get free entry even if it is the
same old tired crap richards played for 20 years.

mr_fear

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2006 17:22    Post subject: Re: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

ehhh.....i should warn you its the only thing close to goth in toowoomba but it is really
lame for the lack of a better term

nelg

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2006 17:46    Post subject: Re: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

hang on are we talking bon amici as in the restaurant,cafe,food joint, in margaret st,
seriously is that it, because i think i might just find a tree in queens park and take a
long jump from it on the end of a short rope.

Amaranth

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2006 14:39    Post subject: Re: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

nelg wrote:
hang on are we talking bon amici as in the restaurant,cafe,food
joint, in margaret st, seriously is that it, because i think i might just find a tree in
queens park and take a long jump from it on the end of a short rope.

Please don't, you'd be supporting a cliche.

mr_fear

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2006 07:37    Post subject: Re: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

yep... thats the place... im telling you you cant find goth people in this town unless
theres some sort of concert or somthing going on

sux huh......

nelg

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2006 14:35    Post subject: Re: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

faaaaaaaaaaaaark it, that means the only thing alternative to do is remove some iq points
with a hit of modelling glue, smear my face with age defying cream and sit out the front
of the cinema with the green day try hard kids, or walk around humming the lyrics to
wasabi. God i hate this place.

mr_fear

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2006 14:12    Post subject: Re: is there actually anything goth in this town. Reply with quote

thus the reason why i dont really hang around down town

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: