SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
weebo

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006 11:04    Post subject: hehehe Reply with quote

heh this is something a freind of mine posted on a forum im admin of... jsut thought i
might share it with you becuase i found it rather funny.

quote author=quodd board=randomrandomspinmeround thread=1136873445 post=1136873445]I got
bored last night and made up a profile on the dating site known as "Lava Life"
which I pretty much cruked around with. Now the purpose of this exercise is pretty much
seeing how many people out there would respond to such an obviously fake profile and post
the results here.
Although the profile is pending review and I really do doubt my profile will get in... but
anyway this is what I wrote in the "Say something about yourself" box thing.

Somewhere alone the lines of birth and (future) death something when fundamentally
wrong.

I would like to say that I am a hot lebenasian lover, however I'm not lebanese nor am I
all that great a lover, so any claims that I am would be false.

Anyway, I am a Mechanical Zombie (if you don't know what it is then look up Mechanical
Zombies in Wikipedia, and if you don't know what Wikipedia is.. then I'm just wasting my
breath andor text on you) and generally I think I'm pretty damn awesome and you would too
if you were me. I would say I'm Goth as F**k, but Foxy says that and he's a Mr Fox.

Now I know this is pretty much as assholic thing to do... but as it says in the Wikipedia
entry about us "Even though at first most "MekZ" seem abusive and aggressive,
they're mainly just trying to get a reaction out of you."

cruk I love my life /quote]

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: