SPRACISYDNEY

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Single People (international) -> Seeking Latina/Asian/Caucasian Goth female, 21 - 29, beautif
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffreydavidmorris

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2005 20:03    Post subject: Seeking Latina/Asian/Caucasian Goth female, 21 - 29, beautiful, see ad Reply with quote

Seeking Latina/Asian/Caucasian Goth female, 21 - 29, beautiful, see ad
Latina / Asian / Caucasian Goth female, 21 - 29, beautiful, 4 friendship; I'm telling you
now, this ad is not intended to be sexually - oriented, I just got my choice of who I want
to be around. Yeah, sure, I'm as fun and freaky as the next fella, but anyway, hello
ladies, I'm seeking (Goth) female friend's with whom to chill and kick it with. Hit me up
at www.jeffreydavidmorris.com But no conservative women. I wanna hang with ladies who are
open to doing whatever, don't care what other people think, like to dress casual or
provocative; hell, I say look as sexy as you want to, fuck what other people think, show
skin if you want, what matters is that your happy, content, etc. Female friend's who live,
etc. outside of society's box, refuse to go along quietly with the crowd, march to your
own beat. Well, my ad says what it does. Anyone can think what they want, I don't care,
what I care about is cool female friend's, whom I can sincerely kick it and hang out with.
Peace out, late. www.jeffreydavidmorris.com

http://www.jeffreydavidmorris.com

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Single People (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: