SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2005 04:11    Post subject: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

i walk along the sky
only to get caught up in traffic
my mind follows the blood
that came from the scene in front
the noise that made it all happen
came from the child
holding the doll
that killed her mothers soul
forget,regret,dismay
i can not
awake must i
to find that i jumped off the cliff
to kill myself for what i just did

weebo

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2005 17:53    Post subject: Re: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

wow its like lyrics to a NU-metal song but without music and stuff....

i mean shit... what the hell does this stupid lil poem have to do with anything on this
forum???

where does it say "SPRACI That Place You Post You Shit House Attempts At Being Creative"

next thing you know we will end up with people posting colour chart of "goth'ness" to
paint your bedroom while your perants are still pissed off about you comeing home trashed
from a high school dance.

yeah... thats just great... keep up the tryHARD work at being the next lord byron...

all you have to do now is have sex with your own sister dig up a monks grave use his skull
as a wine gaunlet and keep snippits over pubic hair from everyone you sleep with in your
magical journy to be an almight poem posting slut whore of d00000m...

yup my rant is done *takes a bow*

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2005 04:18    Post subject: Re: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

(.....blank stare....)

wow that is the most sence i think anyone has said to me in a couple of years and yet i
find it revolting it's just a freaking poem i mean what the fuck does it fuckin digust you
that i have a poem here or is it that i need to talk to you to get a better understanding
of how you think cause aparently you do ramble on about alot of pointless things.........

DarkStar

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 04:29    Post subject: Re: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

My soul, shattered like the pale moonlight
I awake to find the shards discarded
Strewn across the bedside table
She devoured me last night with her ice cold heartless laugh.

I awake once again to find my life as a circle
Turning, endlessly in the neverending sorrow
The rain falls around me, pierces the skin.
She has been here once more.

Destroyed.

weebo

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 18:15    Post subject: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

black_rose_lilly

i find your very being on this site "revolting"... people like you make me wish they would
pass a law eher you have to have a licance to use the net, hey i knwo ti could be IQ based
so stupid twit's such as yourself could do nothing more than to hope to pass the entery
exam.

your poem was shit, to go into detail

1.) it was poorly stuctured
2.) it was the most tryhard filth i have EVER seen
3.) i feel it should be a manson song... yes it was that mind numbingly shit
4.) i felt as if my eyes were violated by some 7ft fat guy called "bubba" after reading
it
5.) you should have posted it on a site THAT ACTULY HAS SOMETHIGN TO DO WITH CRAP LIEK
THAT...
6.) you really really REALLY bug me
7.) do you thgink your the first loser to post something like that here?
8.) if you really are depressed rember to cut up ... not across... and for fuck sake dont
kill yourself where your perants will find your body or they will be scared for life.
9.) <<<>>> I Loath Scum Such As Yourself....

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2005 03:20    Post subject: Re: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

you know i love that word loath..... it rolls off the tounge very funny....... i don't
really care i actually done with the whole cosept of dying becuase that's what people
think i want!

I WANT..............
SEX (can't get enough of that!) lol
MONEY (DUH!)
any thing i need basicly

weebo

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2005 10:23    Post subject: Re: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

so your a Cheap Whore?

thats just brilliant...

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2005 03:20    Post subject: Re: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

no not cheap but i've been asked how much for a lot of things i just kinda ignore it

sexypartygirl

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 04:20    Post subject: Re: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

the only way she was exspensive is if some hobo saved up his money and she was all he
could get after being rejected out of a strip club...........on the other hand 2 cents is
exspensive to her anyway!

Sine

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 16:27    Post subject: Re: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

Dead set thats funny coming from you..............pot over to kettel

weebo

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 15:56    Post subject: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

i think sexypartygirl is speaking from expirance...

sexypartygirl

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 21:59    Post subject: Re: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

no because i know lilly she is actually a slut and she admitts it she slpet with 3 guys 2
days after she broke up with her boyfriend..........sad really

weebo

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2005 09:34    Post subject: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

Well i find nothing more revolting than a slut,

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2005 13:19    Post subject: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

I hate sluts..
Please go away and don't come back.. or die your choice..

sexypartygirl

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2005 03:38    Post subject: Re: my deepest devotion (a freaking poem) Reply with quote

and see i've been with the same guy for 3 years now and never once did that thought came
to me

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: