SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Sound Systems / Audio (international) -> Re: 1210/midi kybd/mics FOR SALE(Syd)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djbc

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2002 13:44    Post subject: 1210/midi kybd/mics FOR SALE(Syd) Reply with quote

Hi Folks, some good gear to GO!!

1 x Technics1210 - exc. cond. w/slipmat/lid/new ortofon cartridge+spare styli $750 (or
$650 with original stanton headshell&cart&oldstyli)

1 x Kawai SPECTRA KC10 Keyboard w/ midi in/out/thru - comes with power supply,sturdy road
case and Manual -as used by Derrick May! (exc. cond.) $300

1 x SHURE BETA58 Microphone good cond. $200

1 x SONY ECM999PR Stereo Condenser Microphone with case/cable/windguard $500 (exc. cond.)

All gear has been well loved & cared for...but gots to go
(chippendale area - syd)
cheers
Barbara
(djbc)

Jonas

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2002 18:05    Post subject: Re: 1210/midi kybd/mics FOR SALE(Syd) Reply with quote

hi there,

am interested in turntable... so if u could drop me your phone number we could arrange a
deal.

thanx.j.

Lloyd Brown

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2002 13:00    Post subject: Kawai Spectra KC10 Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a Spectra now. I am interested in a second, but I really need one with a manual.
I had sold mine last year. Then bought it back, but the person who purchased it lost the
manual.

You were asking $300, but I really can't spend that much. I paid $120 for mine. Would
you consider taking less?

Please advise.

Lloyd Brown
Atwater, CA
(209) 358-4743

Richard Cobb

PostPosted: 26 May 2003 03:31    Post subject: Re: 1210/midi kybd/mics FOR SALE(Syd) Reply with quote

would you consider emailing me pages out of the Kawai Spectra kc-10,
owners manual? I have the same keyboard, but misplaced the manual.
Willing to compensate you for your deed..

God Bless,
Richard

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Sound Systems / Audio (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: