SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Hip Hop (international) -> Re: Who gets into old HIJACK - circa; 1992?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andy Tea

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2002 01:57    Post subject: Who gets into old HIJACK - circa; 1992? Reply with quote

Hey anyone got anything on HIJACK - Hold no HOSTAGE (got it) but any other choons, news,
or sites about the group???????? Last I heard I taped some HIJACK off a mate at a "CAMERON
HALL - LEGAL SPRAY - EVENT " at South Bris, in 1992...............(it's on film)

Garry Safari

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2002 00:20    Post subject: Re: Who gets into old HIJACK - circa; 1992? Reply with quote

hijack were way ahead of there time - amazing u.k.hip hop.
they released 3 singles in the late 80s "doomsday of rap, style wars and style warriors
revenge". then in 1990 they released thier LP "the horns of jericho". a couple more
singles were released "daddy rich and badman is robbin". then around 1994 they recorded
thier 2nd album but it was never released and that was the end of hijack. two of hijacks
mcs released a 12" in 96 under the name "mr blonde and mr pink" its a good song but hard
to find. theier dj djsupreme now makes house tunes and the rest of the group record
chart/garage music under the name masters of the ceremony. the music they make now is
terrible compared to the stuff they used to make
the orignal hijack l.p.sells on ebay for around $100

DPlay

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2003 01:55    Post subject: Re: Who gets into old HIJACK - circa; 1992? Reply with quote

You can find Hijack records on Suspect Packages (www.suspectpackages.co.uk) along with
loads of other great UK hip hop. Style Warriors Revenge is highly recommended.

DJExcalibur

PostPosted: 26 May 2003 05:15    Post subject: Re: Who gets into old HIJACK - circa; 1992? Reply with quote

Hello,

i am a hijack fan from the netherlands, but i am still looking
for video's and live recordings, can somebody help me?

peeze

Excalibur

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Hip Hop (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: