SPRACIAUSTRALIA

EFA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Worldwide Rave Board (international) -> Re: Homelands/Tribal Gathering/Creamfields flyers wanted for
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Wiseman

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2005 00:13    Post subject: Homelands/Tribal Gathering/Creamfields flyers wanted for TV Doc Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm a researcher for a production company called tiptop tv ltd. We're making a documentary
on the Homelands festival, covering it's histroy from it's routes in Tribal Gathering,
Universe parties, and Cream, right up to this year's forthcoming event.

We're looking for any archive material from these events - flyers, posters, passes,
magazine articles, magazine articles, new cuttings, home video footage, high-quality
photos etc.

I was wondering if anyone on this site had any material they would be willing to lend us
to be filmed and included in the show? We'd take proper good care of everything, and
ensure it's returned to you in perfect condition.

I also wanted to ask if anyone knew of any other decent chatrooms like this that might be
worth posting in, or if anyone knew of any avid flyer / poster collectors, amateur video
makers, or the like, who might have the stuff we're after, but not check this board.

Any advice, help, or material greatly appreciated! Feel free to drop me an email on
homelands@tiptop-productions.co.uk

Cheers!
David.

steelband

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2005 03:11    Post subject: Re: Homelands/Tribal Gathering/Creamfields flyers wanted for TV Doc Reply with quote

Yes I am involved with nativre american Culture. especially in the southwest.
I may have additional info . send me some data what it is for and yor no. and what type
of info will this be on

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Worldwide Rave Board (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: