SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Worldwide Rave Board (international) -> Promoters or Investors who r serious about doing shows reply
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stringa

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2005 03:56    Post subject: Promoters or Investors who r serious about doing shows reply Reply with quote

What's Good,

I am a promoter from New York who is looking to lock down Europe as far as promotions
and events. I have done 3 shows in Italy with hip hop artist and house Dj's. I have
just set up a show in Switzerland for the 8th of June through the 14th a festival. What
I am trying to do is find promoters from all over that have the Venues and know investors
that want to throw shows or concerts. What I bring to the table is that when u go
through me I get from 5-$6,000 taken off of each artist. For instants a booking agency
might charge $55,000 for Lil Jon I would get him for $40,000 and under. If you want Ja
rule a booking agency would charge $75,000 I would get him between $50,000 and $60,000.
I have saved alot of money for the european promoters I have dealt with that is why I am
able to do so much work over there. I f I cannot do something then I won't say I can for
instants 50 Cent is around $100,000 for a show I cannot do to much with that price maybe
I could get it down to $90,000 but not that much. So with me you get honesty and you get
the artist I know alot of promoters in Europe send out money and the artist never shows
up I am like insurance to them they always get what they pay for. This is the reason I
always get work from promoters and investors on the other side of the world. Anybody
serious about getting big money Holla Back!

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Worldwide Rave Board (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: