SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Industrial (international) -> Re: Re:your email seen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sgtsawtooth

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2004 08:53    Post subject: kevorkian death cycle solo project Reply with quote

sergeant sawtooth - mescaline CD.

12 tracks of dark electronic soundscapes for people who enjoy sticking pins into
themselves.

written and engineered by sergeant sawtooth (rob robinson of kevorkian death cycle, BOL,
subimage).

mastered by brian "big bass" gardner (credits too long to list, go to
http://bigbassbrian.com/discography.htm).

released by negative3 productions (headed by cyrusrex, IDM master and contributor to
skinny puppy's GWOTR cd).

includes remixes by subimage, cyrusrex and prophei.

live show in the werks....

order it here:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=sgtsawtooth%40yahoo.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=sergeant+sawtooth+-+mescaline+CD&amount=13.00&no_shipping=2&no_note=1cy_code=USD

review:

"I can now comment more clearly on the subject of Sawtooth's new album Mescaline.

The album starts out in space with the Twilight Zone's version of the big bang, that's
right the lady that flips hamburgers is there and she want's you to try her pudding. The
image fades to a child with a pituitary gland disorder creaking in a rocking chair all
alone in an empty, unfinished concrete basement.
The rhythm goes erratic and you don't realise Sawtooth is behind you... unzipping his
pants.

He finishes his business and moves on to track three. You wouldn't believe it but he can
write something beautiful. His shortcomings in verbal communication are suddenly justified
by the attention he puts into background noise.

Many songs seem dysfunctional and agitated while calmly caressing my spine and whispering
it would be okay. It's eerily acceptable without being intrusive. The best recommendation
I can give is to listen to the album a few times and then really pay attention to it on
the third or fourth listen. Not a road trip CD.

Aside from the remix by BOL's old lover and half brother SubImage the album could
perfectly replace the soundtrack to such masterpieces as Tuvalu, Equilibrium, City of Lost
Children or The Jungle Book."

- as posted by blackdiode at www.negativepress.net

more links:

www.sgtsawtooth.com
www.negative3.com

lucky11do

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2005 21:29    Post subject: Re: kevorkian death cycle solo project Reply with quote

FROM MISS SILVIA JAMES
PLEASE DO REPLY THIS E-MAIL THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL
ADDRESS : silviajames@sify.com
Dear

Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for
you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in
any manner compel you to honour against your will.

Your profile pushed me to send you this mail,I am Silvia James,21years old and the only
daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.James. My father was a highly reputable busnness
magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business
trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2003.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected
to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.But God
knows the truth!

My mother died when I was just 4 years old,and since then my father took me so special.
Before his death on Febuary 12 2003 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the
hospital and told him that he has the sum of Ten million,seven hundred thousand United
State Dollars.(USD$10.700,000) left in one of the leading security company here in Abidjan
Ivory coast West Africa.

He further told me that he deposited the money in my name,I am just 21 years old and a
university undergraduate and really don't know what to do.This is because I have suffered
a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death
of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

Dear,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions
and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your Sister?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will
be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.Through my private email box.
silviajames@sify.com

Thank you so much.

My sincere regards,

Silvia James

Arun

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2005 04:02    Post subject: Re: Re:your email seen Reply with quote

Hi May be that I'm helpful to you but dont know any system of getting you your money There
is nothing to worry for my share.Bye and awaiting reply.Arun India

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Industrial (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: