SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Worldwide Rave Board (international) -> Re: Need to find a raver in LA!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glowstik_raver

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2004 13:58    Post subject: Need to find a raver in LA!! Reply with quote

Hey how is everyone?

I'll get right to the point here, a friend of mine is going to LA in January and
desperately wants to find a raver over there to show her all the good parties and get her
into the scene for the 2 weeks she's there. (We're from Australia btw)

Hard trance and Hard NRG are most probably the way to go!

If anyone could help out that would be great, so just post a reply here or email me.
Thanks heaps and take care all icon_smile.gif

louph

PostPosted: 16 Feb 2005 06:54    Post subject: Re: Need to find a raver in LA!! Reply with quote

i liv in S.D. but i go to parties in san bern. and riverside all the time. when is she
coming?

Omnivore

PostPosted: 22 Feb 2005 09:25    Post subject: Re: Need to find a raver in LA!! Reply with quote

Hi louph! (Or any other living in San Bernardino area. icon_smile.gif

I`ll be coming over to San Bernardino in march 17-27 and would like to ger info on the
local clubbing scene. And if anyone would like to hangout or spend a night clubbing with a
Finnish guy (24yo) I wouldn`t mind! icon_biggrin.gif

As it comes to music; anything goes but i prefer techno/trance/psy and hard-NRG.

Thanks for reading this fat and please answer if you have any info. icon_smile.gif

You can reach me by e-mailing ari.partanen@gmail.com

-A-

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Worldwide Rave Board (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: