SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Single People (international) -> Re: swiss guy alone in sydney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dings

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2004 13:35    Post subject: swiss guy alone in sydney Reply with quote

hi
i'm from switzerland and i arrive on the 28th december in sydney and i stay there until
end of april or longer.
where should i go? where are the good partys? who can help me? my favorite kind of music
is uk / nl trance, electro, and progressive house...

thanks for help

jjjerry

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2010 22:23    Post subject: Re: swiss guy alone in sydney Reply with quote

Hello My Dear,
compliment of the day i hope Ur doing fine over there,i will like to introduce my self to
you,my name is miss monica jerry single never been marry,as it is my pleassure to write
you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication/friendship
with you if you will have the desire with me,so that we can get to know each other better
shear our feeling and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me
through my email (missmonicajerry@yahoo.com ) for easiest communication and to tell you
more about me and send you my picture,i will be waiting to hear from you thanks and have a
nice day, yours new friend.
miss monica,

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Single People (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: