SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Single People (international) -> Re: Sydney Guy looking for intamate times
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corey

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2003 10:46    Post subject: Sydney Guy looking for intamate times Reply with quote

Hi there, i am 32 6ft3 short brown hair blue eyes, seeking any females 18-30 to give a
good time to. I am affectionate with a load of energy in the bedroom. Contact me if
interested

justine

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2003 13:13    Post subject: Re: Sydney Guy looking for intamate times Reply with quote

Hi, Don't let me put you off..Please... I'm married and live in Melb! Don't delete
yet...Please.. He works all day and drinks all night! I now have a webcam and am looking
for a nice guy for some Confidential daytime webcam hook-up. I'm 25 slim, brunette
originally from France till i was married, stolen and locked up lonely here in melb. If
you wan't to help me releive some frustrations, let me know ASAP.

JustineXXOO

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Single People (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: