SPRACIMARYLAND

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Hip Hop (international) -> 'FREEHAND FORMULA TOUR'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
downplay

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2003 06:56    Post subject: 'FREEHAND FORMULA TOUR' Reply with quote

Whats up everyone. My name is Edwin Morales and I'm writing from Lawrence, Kansas. I'm
trying to reach out to the heads out in New Mexico and Colorado because here in Mid August
a group I represent called THE ARCHETYPE will be going on tour of that area.
THE ARCHETYPE based out of here in Lawrence, consist of beat producer/lyricist Nezbeat, DJ
J-Mo and Lyricist I.D.
All three of them grew up together loving hip hop and when it came time, they decided to
get together to create THE ARCHETYPE.

After releasing a few EP's, they now celebrate the release of their 1st full length album
'THE FREEHAND FORMULA'. You can listen to their music at
http://archetype.lawrencehiphop.com
These cats are amazing. Nezbeat (who has made beats for Slug of Atmosphere and Mac Lethal
to name a few) produces all of the souful beats while I.D. drops lyrics that make you
think and get down at the same time. Lastly, J-Mo tops off the songs with the ill
scratches.

THE ARCHETYPE are fresh off of the Limited Liability Tour feat DJ P, MAC LETHAL and
APPROACH, and their motivation is stonger than ever!

I am trying to find promoters in the area that support underground hip hop that might be
open to bookings us. We're down with being added to existing bills,like opening slots. I
really think that you guys will be impressed.

You can contact me at downplaybookings@hotmail.com or 785 766 9735
I hope that we can make something happen in that area!

PEACE,
edwin morales

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Hip Hop (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: