SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Hip Hop (international) -> We got HEAT for all you Independent Artists! Come Holla.....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Antnitto

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2003 12:27    Post subject: We got HEAT for all you Independent Artists! Come Holla..... Reply with quote

Beats...Beats...and more Beats. If you're an independent artist looking for some beatz
then -Phase Entertainment- got you covered. We specialize in bangin' productions. I mean
we do GULLY SH*T!!!! Doesn't matter who you are or how experienced, just holla and we can
do some business. We are currently set up in Seattle, WA. But that won't deter us from
working with you through phone, fax, email etc.....Price for a track is $210.00(cheap and
negotiable). We do all the production and mixing/mastering. We work with the artist to
find that specific sound they're looking for. We cut demos(only for local artists). If
you're serious about making some heat, but don't know how to start then come holla! We are
also looking for some artist to add to our newly formed label. ALL DEMOS ACCEPTED and
guaranteed a reply!!! Think about it FREE demo review!

-We produce *ORIGINAL* work! No computer programs with set material, just samplers/drum
machines, multitrack, keyboards, and other electronic gear are used to produce our beats-

For demo info. email my associate: xxPHASExx@hotmail.com

For more info. or sample tracks email my associate at :

Antnitto7@aol.com or Antnitto@tmail.com

CD or Tape: $210.00(negotiable)
(Serious Inquires ONLY)

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Hip Hop (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: