SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Hip Hop (international) -> does undaground hip hop exist in taiwan???
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sayitloud

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2003 06:57    Post subject: does undaground hip hop exist in taiwan??? Reply with quote

i ask that question because i have seen hip hop in southern taiwan and it is........
well... still growing.... i have seen "heads" dressed in the baggy clothes with big
lables, hats backwards, chains, and doo rags chillin at raves and clubs that only play
trance and hard house. I am from the states, i know it is not fair to compare, but i never
saw that at home. i never saw heads breaking to house music. to be fair, i have seen some
"real"hip hop here, but it has been few and far between. can anyone answer my question....
i have friends that i could bring out here to perform, but i have no idea what kind of
response they would get since none of them have videos on mtv or are on heavy rotation on
mainstream radio......

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Hip Hop (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: