SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Single People (international) -> Looking for love?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarcusHH

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2003 05:31    Post subject: Looking for love? Reply with quote

Hey all. My name is Marc and I am a Casting Director for NBC in Los Angeles. I will be
coming to Sydney between the dates of January 31st and February 9th. We are looking for
beautiful, single, intelligent, adventurous, charismatic, fun women who would be willing
to date an American bachelor in front of tv cameras. If the two of you hit it off you may
be whisked away on a private jet and visit other exotic locals to go on subsequent dates.
He will be going on dates with other women from around the world until he finds the one
who really melts his heart. She could be you. The show culminates with five women
getting flown to the U.S. with the hopes of finding your soulmate. If this interests you
than write me back at caliny2003@yahoo.com and I can give you whatever details you need.
I along with another Casting Director (female) both work for NBC. If you want to check
out the legitimacy of the show you can go to NBC.com and look for yourself. The show is
called Around the World in 80 Dates. Looking forward to your response.

P.S. I hope this isn't considered spam. It is an opportunity for people to meet a great
man so I thougt the 'Singles Board' is a good place to post.

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Single People (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: