SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Techno (international) -> El Tigre - My own laws (Uplifting Techno release)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sanisidro

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2017 00:19    Post subject: El Tigre - My own laws (Uplifting Techno release) Reply with quote

icon_arrow.gif

At the end of November 2016, El Tigre sits at his studio in Maybaucher, Berlin, Germany.
Maybachufer is a street in front of the canal of Landwehr, this small river divides the
famous district of Kreuzberg with Neukolln, within the zone of Neukolln is where this
release was born. Recently, the independent label Nomad Wave has focused a lot in the
release of Techno music, with this single it reaffirms its supremacy, creativity and
powerful sound for the dance floor.

The most popular scene in Berlin is the Underground Techno. A dark techno, with no strong
emotions and repetitive sound. The release "My own laws" is completely opposite to this.
This is the first release of the year from Nomad Wave, so it seems to be a great time to
focus on this label based in Berlin. Nomad Wave leaves us with some curiosity, anxiety and
waiting for its next releases.

Single : My own laws
Artist : El Tigre
Label : Nomad Wave
Genre : Uplifting Techno

tracks :

1 - El Tigre - Viva la vida
!

2 - My own laws

The radio edition of these tunes are available for free on the
Website of Nomad Wave
in Free section !!

You are able to listen to more music of this independent label on the next links:

Soundcloud

Be our friend !!

Facebook

Twitter

https://nomad-wave.bandcamp.com/album/my-own-laws

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Techno (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: