SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Single People (international) -> Looking for that special man
View previous topic :: View next topic  
westy

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2010 20:37    Post subject: Looking for that special man Reply with quote

I'm an easy going God fearing young Lady with an outgoing personality and love to

smile. very sensual, creative,intelligent , and driven by my passions, enjoy theater/art,
love to travel, would be empty without music and bored without great

conversation. I am a Christian. ,I values conciousness and honest communication,but i dont
critisize other people's religion.I work as a Marine engineering assistant.

My name is Mary Barley. I like to share my emotions with other people and like it when
people do the same with mecos am open minded .I am looking for a good soul that

lives his life with integrity and sincerity. Regular alcohol use are my turn off's. I find
gentle and compassionate men to be very attractive. I'm not a saint or a

Rhode Scholar, I'm sure I have my quirks like everyone else. Feel free to reply me if you
are interested, and let's embark on a blissful journey of friendship,

campanionship and love.I am new to the site and my pictures are still pending. I am
actually looking for someone who has strong family values, who i can live the rest

of my life with.I'm Caring, Faithful, Loyal, Truthful, Loving, Generous, Goals Achiever,
Honest, Future driven, Confidential, Understands the ups and downs of life,

Committed to relationship, Reader, Visionary, Conservative, Passionate, Romantic, sexy and
great sense of humour, looking for a possibility with that special man .do u

have an Instant messenger Id on Yahoo mine is mary_barley.

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Single People (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: