SPRACIAUSTRALIA

EFA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Trance (international) -> Re: Sydney Rave Fashion - need a little help guys!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perthraver1985

PostPosted: 06 May 2008 17:17    Post subject: Re: Sydney Rave Fashion - need a little help guys! Reply with quote

Hey,
Thanks for the advice, sorry for the delay. Yeah I just came back from Sydney.
Unfortunately I showed up to Tiesto in my rave gear and a grand total of 20 ravers were
dressed up in their clothing. Not freakin happy. But it was a good gig anyways. I think
the rave scene has kinda died down over there from what i witnessed. I am from Perth and
rave is still going hard in most clubs and what not. All I saw that night was girls in
cocktail dresses and hell snobby people that were constantly dissing what i was wearing.
Not cool. It really annoyed me because there were so many people there that you could tell
that they have only ever heard of Tiesto once and went to his concert as "a place to be
seen". Grr.
Thanks anyways dude! And next time in the NSW, I will definitely have to check out these
underground parties.
xox
Chevy

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Trance (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: