SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Single People (international) -> Re: ANY MORE ELIXIR PARTIES STILL GOIN?
This is a reply to an article - See Article :: View previous topic :: View next topic  
YounGTezzA

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2008 21:55    Post subject: ANY MORE ELIXIR PARTIES STILL GOIN? Reply with quote

HI!
My names Terry. I dont know who is going to read this but someone answer me this,
are there still Elixir parties going on? I havent been partying for a couple of years and
Its time to get out there for a bit of a stomp again for good times sake. Plus i dont live
far from where the parties were always put on at. Professa! U remember me? Haha. Email me
anyone and let me know of top parties going on around the Central Coast/Sydney in 2008!!
Cheers. Peace

vashincz

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2008 12:23    Post subject: Re: ANY MORE ELIXIR PARTIES STILL GOIN? Reply with quote

Hi. I have same problem. Wanna get out for long weekend and don't know where to go!!!! icon_sad.gif

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Single People (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: