SPRACIAUSTRALIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Worldwide Rave Board (international) -> The endless music festival
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bennygill

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2006 16:03    Post subject: The endless music festival Reply with quote

I'm thinking of saving up BIG TIME and going on a
"round the world festival tour". Its kind of like going to
one place for a festival, then a couple of days later fly to some where else for another
one, and then another, and another, etc. Untill I run out of cash or die. Which ever comes
first. It doesn't neccesarily have to be 'around the world' even just around europe will
prob do (I'm an Aussie).

I'm guesing it would be best to have a couple of days break in between for recovery, but
not essential if it doesn't work out that way.

What I originally had in mind was all BIG music/youth festivals like Glastonbury (England)
and the Love Parade (Germany) and Global Gathering. But it might also be good to fit in
some other stuff, maybe a comedy festival? Not sure yet its all really just an idea at the
moment.

Obviously I'll have time and money constraints. But if I didn't have any of those
constraints what would you suggest.

Does anyone know of a good bank of festivals relitivaly close together?

Any and all ideas/suggestions/comments are welcome.

And if it makes any difference I have a european passport.

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Worldwide Rave Board (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: