SPRACIASIA

Home FAQ Register Groups Classic Log in

Post new topic  Reply to topic Industrial (international) -> Tribal Machine release industrial record
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Suskin

PostPosted: 20 May 2006 12:15    Post subject: Tribal Machine release industrial record Reply with quote

Tribal Machine has just released their 12-song album "Soldiers
in a War of the Mind". Backed by a loyal online following and a strong live show, the band
is ready to take the scene by storm.

"Soldiers in a War of the Mind" explores the dichotomy between life and the way it's
represented in the mass media. As Sever puts it; "The title for this album was taken from
a song I wrote some years ago. I wanted to reflect themes that I saw on the news and read
in books. I've noticed that the things we were fed did not necessarily reflect what was
really going on, what the people really needed to know, and that pissed me off. I wanted
to write about it, expand on it, explore it; but I also wanted to explore things about
human nature, things like relationships, drugs, manipulation, and the discovery of
something greater."

With influences like Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, The Doors, and Dead Can Dance, Tribal
Machine takes its sound from the framework of a traditional industrial band and infuses it
with elements of classic rock, European folk, and a dash of Middle-Eastern chant. From the
opening salvo of "When the Walls Start to Slide" through the dark romance of "Pheromone"
to the meditative end of "A Moment", "Soldiers in a War of the Mind" is unique and
uncompromising in its approach to industrial-rock.

visit the Tribal Machine homepage for more
information
also vist Tribal Machine on MYSPACE to
hear some mp3's

Tribal Machine homepage

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Industrial (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: